52 Weeks For Dogs 2010

~*Shell*~

Thanks everyone, glad you like my book cover. I am just realising what a big job it is going to be but worth it to get my photos of her off the computer and into print.

Will be looking forward to you joining in Miss B

TLC - They are a happy looking bunch as always

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The weather is like that here too Huga, cute photo. It will be great having some new people join in next year and to see your photos Shell.

I am making a book of my photos from this year and figured I needed a cover so here is a photo I took today on the point and shoot at the beach (it was raining but the textures cover the dullness of the day)

5273016821_90f77f1d50_z.jpg

Helen I love this ( love all your shots actually :D )...good luck with the book

I love this thread too :laugh:

I 'd like to join in next year too with Otto & Pepper ...would really like to keep pushing myself with my camera & try new stuff

really loving this past week's photos

tlc - love your lot in front of the Christmas tree ... are those doggy gifts their sitting infront of? I know my dogs presents are going to outnumber anyone elses under the tree ;)

helen - awesome cover photo :laugh: - I too wish to turn my 52 weeks into a book, but I still haven't gotten around to doing Chester's from last year yet :laugh: I'm really bad at doing that sort of thing, especially if I want to add a story with it which I think would be nice :D

evolving - I'm getting a little confused between Alera and Echo these days, Alera has grown so much, though their colouring is obviously different when they are together ... great Christmas themed shots

Last week really wasn't very good doggy-wise for me ... so I tried to cheer myself up with a (-nother) happy happy shot of Jamie at the park for 50/52

5272861267_4e1fa0a755_z.jpg

I love the last bella photo.

Week 49 photos.

Alera (and the gang)

5250454621_bbacbd6e75.jpg

Aaaww how cute, and you managed to get them to pose all together, not an easy task. Bob has a new hair cut too I see, very cute :)

really loving this past week's photos

tlc - love your lot in front of the Christmas tree ... are those doggy gifts their sitting infront of? I know my dogs presents are going to outnumber anyone elses under the tree :mad

helen - awesome cover photo :thumbsup: - I too wish to turn my 52 weeks into a book, but I still haven't gotten around to doing Chester's from last year yet :laugh: I'm really bad at doing that sort of thing, especially if I want to add a story with it which I think would be nice :)

evolving - I'm getting a little confused between Alera and Echo these days, Alera has grown so much, though their colouring is obviously different when they are together ... great Christmas themed shots

Last week really wasn't very good doggy-wise for me ... so I tried to cheer myself up with a (-nother) happy happy shot of Jamie at the park for 50/52

5272861267_4e1fa0a755_z.jpg

Jamie does look happy doesn't she. I know it is going to be a big job to do the book but I have downloaded the program from Blurb and done the front page. I figure I can do a bit at a time, I am very excited about it so hopefully it will get done, but have a few other things to do first ;) As cute as Jamie is I am looking forward to all the Labrador photos next year :swear:

You said it wasn't a very good week doggy-wise, hope everyone is OK

Edited by helen

Pretty sure she'll be coming home in the last week of January. And we're getting a Finnish Lapphund. :thumbsup:

How exciting. Can I ask where are you getting the Lappie from? Just that I know a couple of breeders in Victoria with pups at the moment

I love the last bella photo.

Week 49 photos.

Alera (and the gang)

5250454621_bbacbd6e75.jpg

Aaaww how cute, and you managed to get them to pose all together, not an easy task. Bob has a new hair cut too I see, very cute :thumbsup:

It was a little hard. I have not really been working on stay with them so that is a negative from the start. Bob was a good boy and stayed up the back but the girls did my head in as they would not drop and stay and Alera is against having stuff put on her head so it is a matter bribing with treat in the mouth and then pulling away and taking some quick shots and hoping they come out.

The bonus problem is they all want the treat and think if they don't come to me they will get nothing.

Pretty sure she'll be coming home in the last week of January. And we're getting a Finnish Lapphund. :rofl:

How exciting. Can I ask where are you getting the Lappie from? Just that I know a couple of breeders in Victoria with pups at the moment

We're getting one of the Taigakoira pups. :rofl:

Okay, I have FINALLY uploaded all of Akira's pictures. They're on Flickr, and here are two of the latest:

Week 48:

5286975931_50a7ce7c02.jpg

Week 50:

5287577756_726f306a44.jpg

Edited by whiskedaway

That pipe used to be from the old dripper line. The drippers were pulled up when the front yard was redone, but that part of the pipe went from the ground to the tap (and goes under cement) and so is still there. So it was unscrewed from the tap, and Akira decided it might be fun to play with. We didn't mind because we were planning on cutting it out anyway.

You said it wasn't a very good week doggy-wise, hope everyone is OK

I found out Texas has a sarcoma in his hock, which has spread to his lymph and he also has another lump on the flat of his thigh, not good new :confused: and Chester got some neck/shoulder injury not sure how but he was in terrible pain late last week - he has improved greatly ...

Jamie's 51/52 - Merry Christmas from the Jamie-reindeer :thumbsup:

5287391611_2cb9f96ee5_z.jpg

CM, you are not having much luck of Late. Whats the prognosis for Texas? Can he be fixed, glad to hear Chester is feeling better.

The santa sacks under the tree that my lot were in front of were indeed presents for them, :thumbsup: they also had stocking! Very spoilt doggies here!

Love Jamie Reindeer!

I love this thread too :)

I 'd like to join in next year too with Otto & Pepper ...would really like to keep pushing myself with my camera & try new stuff

me to I would like to give it a go next year :p

i loved everyone's photo's this year :)

I spend so much time in this photo thread - If you guy are going to do it I think I definitely want to too!

I love this thread too :)

me to I would like to give it a go next year :xmasrudolph:

i loved everyone's photo's this year :)

I spend so much time in this photo thread - If you guy are going to do it I think I definitely want to too!

yeahhh Sammie....the more frenchies the merrier :p