Next Cleanrun Free Shipping

Never mind free shipping we just order anyway :eat: . Even with shipping the price on things is very reasonable. I was looking at a frisbee there which was $10 US which I can get within Oz for $25-$30 each!!!! So as long as there are a few items you want its pretty reasonable even with shipping. You at least break even pretty quickly.

How much is the shipping price?

think it depends on weight etc.Pretty sure you can add things to cart and before you get to entering your credit card details it tells you shipping charge so you can change your mid if you like

Aww bugger! I got excited, too!

If there's anyone in Perth that wants to make an order and combine shipping, I'm in!!

Rubystar if you decide to order - let me know - I want some more................little............I-SQUEAKS :cry:

Cider loves the little ones and I have started using them as a reward for heeling for her - the best bit is that she actually brings them back and gives them to me - I don't have to rugby tackle her to the ground like I do the others :cry:

The other interesting thing is that I have a couple of large i-squeaks in each of the colours but none of the dogs like the blue ones.......

Why do you think I want to make an order? MORE I-SQUEAKS!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl: Plus I might get a few other toys and I want jump cups for when I make some jumps! :)

Cider loves the little ones and I have started using them as a reward for heeling for her - the best bit is that she actually brings them back and gives them to me - I don't have to rugby tackle her to the ground like I do the others :(

The other interesting thing is that I have a couple of large i-squeaks in each of the colours but none of the dogs like the blue ones.......

I used my little i-squeaks the other night first time, the girls still went for it but you could tell they were thinking WTF? :thumbsup: Where's my normal i-squeak, mum! If your dogs don't like the blue ones, I know a couple of Labs who would take them off your hands :rofl::laugh:

Rubystar if you decide to order - let me know - I want some more................little............I-SQUEAKS :laugh:
I need a few things so if you are going to put in an order I'm in too :rofl:

Great, OK then :( If you guys can collate me a list of what you want to order, I'll see what the postage comes to and get back to ya's :thumbsup:

Edited by RubyStar

I should have ordered more little i-squeaks Kenzie likes the baby ones :thumbsup: .

:laugh: RubyStar well you could add a couple of little i-squeaks for me and I'll just pick them up when I come visit hey :rofl: .

Edited by ness