Pools In Wa

~tj~

Heya

I was thinking of taking my dogs for a swim this weekend, but Im not a huge fan of the beach - anyone know of any pools in WA that are dog friendly? Ive never heard of any but thought i maye ask the question :mad (Im in Wanneroo but happy to travel)

Ps - if this is in the wrong section, feel free to let me know!

Heya

I was thinking of taking my dogs for a swim this weekend, but Im not a huge fan of the beach - anyone know of any pools in WA that are dog friendly? Ive never heard of any but thought i maye ask the question :mad (Im in Wanneroo but happy to travel)

Ps - if this is in the wrong section, feel free to let me know!

Would you be happier if the beach was a quiet one, or s it the whole "waves & sand thing" you don't like, rather than the fact it might be really busy???

The beaches close to us are always busy (Whitfords, etc) no matter when we go :cry:

Also Im not a fan of the beach and i find it hot, etc so i prefer taking the kids to the pool :D

Thanks guys :laugh: Going to call ocean reef as its down the road!

zayder asher Kwinana beach is fairly quiet... it can get busy but it depends what time and day you go... always busier on weekends but not like some beaches.,.. might be too far to go for you though not sure where you are.

North, so it would defo be a day trip... but that's not an issue, if I know the dogs can enjoy their time without harassment! :curtsey:

Heya

I got a response from Ocean Reef via email!

Hi Tahlia,

Thank you for your recent enquiry into swimming your 2 dogs at The Dog Paddle Canine Rehabilitation Centre.

The DIY swims cost $12.95 for 2 dogs for up to 1 hour use of the pool. The pool centre is fully enclosed, so your pet will have full use of the centre during this time. For more of a savings, you can pay for a block of 10 swims, for $110 (works out to $11.00 for 2 dogs).

Sessions as DIY Swims are;

Monday 8am - 7pm (last app 6pm)

Tuesday 8.30am - 7pm (last app 6pm)

Wednesday 8am - 6pm (last app 5pm)

Thursday 8.30am - 7pm (last app 6pm)

Friday 8am - 7pm (last app 6pm)

Saturday 8.30am - 5pm (last app 4pm)

Sunday 10am - 11.30am (last app 11am)

Please contact the clinic on 9401 0663 for session availability times.