Litters Due In March 2010

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl is getting so big now. 6 weeks preggers. She has her appetite back and is eating everything not nailed down. I was cooking dinner and a snag almost fell on the ground. Her mouth caught it before floor impact :thumbsup:

No more rides to school to pick the kid up. She is starting to find it a tad difficult to get in and out of the car. I'll get some pix soon.

Groupfive - that is a stunning looking pup you have there. Life wouldnt be complete without Borders would it? I dont know what I would do without mine.

SoL - Gee she looks huge - any guess on numbers?

Edited by oakeydoak1

How are all the March Mums-to-be going?

My girl Checa is doing really well, though she seems to think any meal could be her last and is always starving!

These hairy dogs don't show nice big tummies like the short coated ones do, but heres a couple of her taken today:

aaIMG_1204600x397.jpg

aaIMG_1201600x385.jpg

Can't wait :thumbsup: Only a couple of weeks to go!

How are all the March Mums-to-be going?

My girl Checa is doing really well, though she seems to think any meal could be her last and is always starving!

These hairy dogs don't show nice big tummies like the short coated ones do, but heres a couple of her taken today:

aaIMG_1204600x397.jpg

aaIMG_1201600x385.jpg

Can't wait :laugh: Only a couple of weeks to go!

She is looking VERY big if she still has a couple of weeks to go! :laugh::laugh:

:thumbsup:

Amber has less that a week to go now, and she is huge !!, she cant get comfrotable, :)

we are expecting 4- 6, she is going to have a bath in the morning to freshen up, for the impending arrivals,

she is lapping up all the extra cuddles and attention from everybody though :thumbsup::cry:

Sunny will be 7 wks on Monday and even though she's the biggest I've ever seen her, she doesn't seem to want to slow down yet - still bursts out of her run with a jump (which sends me into heart attack sometimes) and is still guzzleing her food like its going out of fashion! She comes inside this weekend and we've got alot of bleaching and disinfecting to do, not to mention rearranging furniture so I've got somewhere to sleep near her for the first 2 weeks or so! I'll post piccies next week but all seems to be going well :cry:

No not little babies really, daddy was 750 grams when he was born....

The vet said on the scan there were only a few.....but looking at her 8 keeps coming to mind :o

Mum to be looks beautiful Hannah :(