Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Clastic - I am sooo jealous!! Where are you getting pup from? When is it coming? boy or girl, I need pictures!!!!!

I might have a puppy!!! I might have a puppy!!!!!!! :D :eek: :D :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant:

I just received an email from a breeder I contacted earlier in the year about the possibility of a pup but there were too many people ahead of me on the waiting list and I missed out so I had since contacted a second breeder. Anyway the first breeder now has a pup for me!!!!! The original person who was going to adopt the pup has lost their job - sad for them but great for me!!!

Am so excited!! My wait might be over sooner than expected!!

borderfan, that is so exciting for you!!! Sad for that other person but yes, hooray for you!!!! :D :laugh::dancingelephant:

So when will you find out for sure that you get the pup?!

We'll be getting our little girl very very soon! We're driving to pick her up this Saturday in fact!! The breeder is in VIC, 5.5 hour trip!

Really weren't expecting her this soon at all!

Magstar - I also used a commercial deterrent but it was not useful. Have you tried using spraying Eucalyptus Oil? My puppy hates that smell totally. The dog trainer in puppy school say that most dogs hate that smell.

Clastic - OMG! Your house will be chaotic. 1 BC is more than enough for me to handle. My boy is well behaved though. But he needs plenty of exercise to keep him occupied. I am also going to get a friend for Oreo sometime later. Not so fast though so most probably next year. I am going to get other breed of dog though. Maybe a sheltie, japanese spitz or golden retriever.

Oh yes Nic, it will be a VERY chaotic household indeed! Our little boy is well behaved too, but for a BC.. he is very lazy! He LOVES to play, but after that.. is more than happy to just sit around with us lounging around! :dancingelephant:

She's a cutie! There'll be definite visits for her and Mars to her Aunty Stacey right Clastic? :dancingelephant:

Yes, she will be visitng Aunty Stacey! Actually, you get to come see her on Tuesday when you''re over for dinner!! :dancingelephant:

haha, here we go!

Im still deciding on a name. Have 2 in mind but cant choose what suits her better!

Goldee she is absolutely gorgeous!!! :dancingelephant:

nicolatu - Thanks, I will have to try some eucalyptus oil.

Borderfan - Thats great that you might be getting a puppy!!

Goldee - She is so beautiful!

Oscar broke his perfect record tonight and did a wee in the house :D. I'm so annoyed at myself because I should have taken him outside sooner.

aww she is adorable! what are the 2 names you are choosing between??

just got an email with photos of my potential new puppy!! SQUEAL!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! can you tell? hahaha :D

Oooooooh!!! Pics borderfan, pics!!!

HE IS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :laugh: :D :eek: :D :dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::dancingelephant::happydance::happydance:

Only 4 weeks to wait now which isnt too long! Feel like a little kid at christmas time!!!

Now how do I put pictures on here from the email??

HE IS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::eek: ;) :cry::cry::cry::rofl::o :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Only 4 weeks to wait now which isnt too long! Feel like a little kid at christmas time!!!

YAY!!! :cheer::thumbsup:

Not long now!!

When I put pics on, I have to make sure that they're under the limit.. when you post, bottom right of where you type you can browse your pics and upload.

HE IS ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::laugh::eek: ;) :cry::cry::cry::rofl::o :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats!!

Right click the picture in your email and "save picture as" then save whereever you want in your computer. After that, go to this website "http://jpeg-optimizer.com/" and compress your image to "70" and resize photo to "640". Lastly, click "reply" in DOL and you should see the bottom right of your reply where there is a "browse" button. Search for the picture then click "upload". Should work!

Here is Oreo teething!

post-33443-1274874963_thumb.jpg

Edited by nicolatu

Cute, cute, cuuuuuuuuuute puppies! They are all just soooo adorable :shrug::( :D

CLASTIC - another puppy!!!!!!!!!! yay! you will have so much fun. Can't wait to meet her. Stupid winter, with it getting dark so early I only get to the dog park on weekends. I'm sure I'll run into you there though and get to meet your girl when she's old enough, and see how Mars has grown!

Nic - little Oreo is toof-less, poor fella :laugh: Hoorah for adult teeth though, no more little needles.

Magstar - Oscar is so cute!!!

So yesterday.. I think my OH and I made a REALLY bad decision.. (OK, not horrible but..)

We've discussed it before to get Mars a friend somewhere down the track.. but yesterday.. one of the breeders we've been in contact with called us.. and.. we just couldn't refuse.. ;)

What have we done?!?!?! :( Mars is just 5 months now, so does listen to us and is obedient.. but............ I know that they will get up to mischief together...

And just when we were starting to sleep in on weekends, cause Mars doesn't wake us up at 5:30am anymore! :laugh:

Clastic :shrug: :D

What are you getting and when?!

Ava still doesn't let us sleep in on weekends :(

WHen do we get to see more photos of the lovely Ava? Your other dog is very cute as well!