Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

He's awesome, FD26! What a sweetie..

TyeGuy, so excited for you.. Hope the first night goes well. Can't wait to see the pics..

I'm off to bed so tomorrow will come sooner and then its only 2 MORE DAYS! WooHoo! :offtopic:

Hi Everyone

Love this thread and want to share my excitement too! Our beautiful 14 years & 8 month old beautiful Lab boy Jake went to heaven last year. Thanks to Dogz on line we found a puppy from the most lovely breeder in Tammworth. He is the cream colour that Jake was.

We drive down from Brisbane to Tammworth next Friday to pick him up next Saturday and he will be 8 weeks old. I thought at times I was over the top with the excitement and all the preparation. We even bought a new freezer which is nearly full of food as we are feeding our new boy raw food this time.

We have named him Jangels - J for Jake and angel with an s at the end = Jake's angel.

8 sleeps to go and we can't wait to meet him. This is a photo from our breeder when he was 5 weeks old.

post-29075-1266532857_thumb.jpg

awww jakes mum what a cutie!!!.

i survived my first night, by night i mean the earliest ive woken up in like 3 years...who the hell wants to play at 5am lol, had a few little accidents but im trying to get him to go potty outside, his crate arrived this morning so it should be good.

pics incoming...after work lol

Well the breeder just rang me, my pup didn't eat this morning so he wants me to delay picking him up. He said it could be nothing but he just wants to be careful.

Pretty bummed about it but what can you do?

Congrats on the arrival tyre guy, and good luck with everyone elses pups.

Aww, at least the breeder is doing the right thing, Didles.

I came in to post...only 10 days! We've just booked his flight and it's for a day earlier than expected, wooohooo :laugh: (silly, I know...but exciting to me lol)

Not good, he said he has not tried food will be shortly, but will be taking him to the vets, in said in the next day or two. My kids are going to be upset, not only that we thought having a quiet weekend would be easier for him to settle instead of mid week but oh well. Fingers crossed he improves some..

Hi Everyone

Love this thread and want to share my excitement too! Our beautiful 14 years & 8 month old beautiful Lab boy Jake went to heaven last year. Thanks to Dogz on line we found a puppy from the most lovely breeder in Tammworth. He is the cream colour that Jake was.

We drive down from Brisbane to Tammworth next Friday to pick him up next Saturday and he will be 8 weeks old. I thought at times I was over the top with the excitement and all the preparation. We even bought a new freezer which is nearly full of food as we are feeding our new boy raw food this time.

We have named him Jangels - J for Jake and angel with an s at the end = Jake's angel.

8 sleeps to go and we can't wait to meet him. This is a photo from our breeder when he was 5 weeks old.

post-29075-1266532857_thumb.jpg

Awwww he is just gorgeous I can't wait till we get our Lab puppy.

Not good, he said he has not tried food will be shortly, but will be taking him to the vets, in said in the next day or two. My kids are going to be upset, not only that we thought having a quiet weekend would be easier for him to settle instead of mid week but oh well. Fingers crossed he improves some..

Didles I hope your pup is ok :confused:

Didles.. So sorry to hear about the delay in getting your pup.. I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. Hope he'll be okay and that its just a little setback... Keep us posted.

Jakesmum, your pup is a real cutie! Can't wait to see the pics when you get him home..

Great news about the earlier date, FD26!

TyeGuy.. Congrats on surviving your first night.. :-) Dying to see your pics..

What a cutie, Jake's mum. :thumbsup: How exciting!! Have you been to Tamworth before? He's about the same age as our little guy...11 more days here and he'll be coming on the plane. :laugh:

Yes he is cutie FD 26 Very exciting. Yes we have been to Tamworth before but a long time ago. Whereabouts is your little guy coming from?

Didles.. So sorry to hear about the delay in getting your pup.. I can only imagine how disappointed you must be. Hope he'll be okay and that its just a little setback... Keep us posted.

Jakesmum, your pup is a real cutie! Can't wait to see the pics when you get him home..

Great news about the earlier date, FD26!

TyeGuy.. Congrats on surviving your first night.. :-) Dying to see your pics..

Jax D Sure will post pics

Oh that baby lab asleep is the cutest pic ever. I hope he'll be ok and you can pick him up soon.

We're off to a dog show tomorrow to meet the breeder again and meet their current litter, as well as the future Mum of our puppy. Its going to be hard to leave those pups behind, maybe I should take a big bag and sneak one in there. :laugh: Only kidding, but soooo tempting.