Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

And.. haven't had the chance to show how destructo dog has grown.. so here they are! :thumbsup:

Sorry for the small pics, had to make sure they could be uploaded to one post...

Still got perky upright ears!

post-10515-1275040487_thumb.jpg

Playing with his new toy.

post-10515-1275040478_thumb.jpg

A day at the beach..

post-10515-1275040467_thumb.jpg

Playing with Shoo, who we actually renamed Loui

post-10515-1275040455_thumb.jpg

Edited by Clastic

Hi everyone - have been oohing and aahing over all your beautiful babies and decided to take the plunge and announce.....I am getting a baby boy...Newfie in about a week!!

We are still discussing names but so far Luka and Buck have the front running

Oooooh!!! :thumbsup: Congrats!!!

He's such a cute boy!!! :o

Thanks Clastic - I am pretty excited but nervous too. Had kind of forgotten how much energy and work a puppy is but am sure that once I stop thinking so much and actually get him home in my arms - it will all be worth it!

Definitely worth it!! Can't wait to see more pics of him when he arrives! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone - have been oohing and aahing over all your beautiful babies and decided to take the plunge and announce.....I am getting a baby boy...Newfie in about a week!!

He is beautiful Sophieandgracie :thumbsup:

So I realised I hadn't posted any pics of the little girl that will soon be joining our household. Will be getting up bright and early tomorrow to pick her up!

Clastic... we are also getting up early tomorrow morning to pick up our little JRT girl.... :rolleyes:

I don't have a photo of our puppy but here is Ringo eyeing her toys in her crate..... ;)

4646704515_342588121d.jpg

Clastic... we are also getting up early tomorrow morning to pick up our little JRT girl.... :rolleyes:

I don't have a photo of our puppy but here is Ringo eyeing her toys in her crate..... :thumbsup:

:confused: ;) Love the photo!

while im very excited to be waiting for my new baby i just got a call from my friend who is now looking to rehome her 10month old bullmastiff. The dog has killed the family rabbit which a child was holding at the time and has bitten the owners when they tried to intervene. So sad for her she is not able to keep her puppy but totally understand her situation.

She is here, she is here.... :laugh:

Not the one that I wanted (my daughter and husband were ganging up on me :rofl: ) but I love her already.... see is the sweetest little girl. :)

Her name is Nandi..... it means “sweet thing” in Zulu....

4649166607_406d4bacce.jpg

4649166549_bda68262b2.jpg

4649786134_7fa844f3da.jpg

4649787112_2bd81a29be.jpg

She is here, she is here.... :laugh:

Not the one that I wanted (my daughter and husband were ganging up on me :cry: ) but I love her already.... see is the sweetest little girl. :rofl:

Her name is Nandi..... it means “sweet thing” in Zulu....

Yay! :)

Awwww, she is adorable! JRT pups are so cute! :cry:

Nandi suits her, she sure is a sweet! What does Ringo think of her?

while im very excited to be waiting for my new baby i just got a call from my friend who is now looking to rehome her 10month old bullmastiff. The dog has killed the family rabbit which a child was holding at the time and has bitten the owners when they tried to intervene. So sad for her she is not able to keep her puppy but totally understand her situation.

Borderfan ~ I think your friend would find it hard to rehome a dog that has attacked and killed another animal, especially while it was being held by a child and then turning on and biting its owners. I think the only thing they can do is get a trainer in or have the dog put to sleep. You cannot expect anyone else to take in this dog that has already shown aggression towards other animals and its owners. That would be a disaster waiting to happen. A bullmastiff is a huge powerful dog and at 10 months its almost fully grown, to show aggression would be sounding off alarm bells for me.

Bailey is so cute and the name fits.

Tokki ~ Nandi is gorgeous :thumbsup: I love the pic of her sitting on her hunches.

BF

Tokkie - your girl is so cute! The name Nandi is very special as well.

Borderfan - love your boy! Have u ask the breeder what type of temperaments does Bailey have?

BF - have to agree with your point of view. If it showed agression then it will hard to rehome it. By the way, how is Zoe?

We are out my gf's auntie's house. We didn't bring along a crate so Oreo slept on his bed. This is the first time he sleep outside of his crate and he didn't have any accidents (but I have to wake up every 4 hours). Anyone know how often a 17 week pup has to go toilet(as in once in how many hours)?

the breeder said bailey is a happy easygoing pup, loves playing with his littermates and rough and tumble!

How cute is your JRT puppy!! How is your other dog taking her?

My "friend" is a work colleague so not a close friend. I spoke to her at work today and she told me she has rehomed her, I get the impression I wasnt told the full story so I'm sort of glad I'm not closely involved.