Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

How exciting good luck with Zorro tomorrow Atanquin!

Saxonpup Riley will be fine- I think us puppy mums go over the top sometimes with preparation.

It is very quiet in here now- I think a few of us have got our pups now. I've barely posted since Saturday as my new little muffin is keeping me very busy! Will still pop in to see the cute puppies :)

Hi everyone, I'm new to dogzonline and thought I'd introduce my puppy. We pick him up on Monday so only 5 more sleeps :) He's our first pup so I think he's going to be very spoilt, we seem to bring home a new toy for him every time we go to the shops!

Shelley

post-40268-0-55912600-1308118113_thumb.jpg

Shelley your puppy is so cute. Is he a Cocker Spaniel? I love his colouring.

I pick mine up one week from tomorrow. Sounds really close now since I've been waiting since February. Here is a pic of Hunter from last Monday.

post-25785-0-13199900-1308119780_thumb.jpg

Shelley your puppy is so cute. Is he a Cocker Spaniel? I love his colouring.

I pick mine up one week from tomorrow. Sounds really close now since I've been waiting since February. Here is a pic of Hunter from last Monday.

post-25785-0-13199900-1308119780_thumb.jpg

Oh wow, He's stunning! Is he an Aussie Shepherd? Yep my pup is a cocker, can't wait to meet him! It feels like I've been waiting forever but I guess you know that feeling too if you've been waiting since Feb!

Yes he is an Aussie. Its been an interesting wait. Until Feb I'd only seen and read about them online. I took the family to the Melbourne Pet expo just so we could meet some Aussies and talk to owners about the breed. From there we went out to KCC park to watch some doing agility and then another trip to watch some herding. I knew which breed lines interested me so I made inquiries and found a breeder using those lines.

The next step was waiting for the litter to be born and then watching them grow. I've read lots on puppy training, crate training and enrolled in puppy classes at our local obedience club. I have enjoyed the whole process.

I'm sure I can do that. Just bought a fancy camera, now have to figure out how to use it then will have plenty more. Hopefully on the weekend. Have some pics of Angelo & Annika playing. He is being so good playing with her (he's 6.5kg, she is 3kg- will quickly change though) he is very gentle and stops at any sign of a cry.

He was so funny when we brought Annika home. He was staring at her, like what is it? Then Annika did a puppy pounce inviting him to play- the look on his face was like 'Oh my god it's a dog!!! They bought me a dog!!!!!!!!!!' Then he raced around the backyard (he is so fast now) before returning the puppy play pounce to Annika to commence the puppy play.

I should move to the thread for people who now have puppies.... but this thread is so exciting :)

PICT0110.jpg

PICT0077.jpg

PICT0082.jpg

So cute, Thank you :love:

Angelo is looking gorgeous (Annika is too but you know I :heart: Japanese Spitz!)

He has grown up so quick! How old are we now? I can't wait to see pic when he is in full coat, he will look splendid!

You need to keep posting picts of him in the JS/Sammy thread!