Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Just met our little boy this morning, he is a gigantic lump. So cuddly. LOL. Will be a big, big boy.

Will post photos later, am completely in love though. :)

Aww.. Can't wait to see the photos. :) He probably weighs more now than what my puppy will do as a fully grown adult! :laugh:

Aww.. Can't wait to see the photos. :) He probably weighs more now than what my puppy will do as a fully grown adult! :laugh:

He is already about 5kgs and will be close to double when he comes home at 8 weeks. :D

Your photos are amazing :) Little fatty asleep in his food :love:

He looks like he's just going to turn into a huge teddy bear!

I took a video and I can't stop watching it, the girls don't know yet so I have to watch it late at night LOL

It's going to be hard keeping that secret!! :p

LMAO I have got the bigger girls reading books about training etc, a friend of ours has a lab pup so i said its a good idea they know basic things :-) My youngest said mum why are you always looking at dog stuff lol lol .. We were going to show them the video on Christmas day but then having to waiting till 21st January would be a nightmare lol

I took a video and I can't stop watching it, the girls don't know yet so I have to watch it late at night LOL

LMAO I have got the bigger girls reading books about training etc, a friend of ours has a lab pup so i said its a good idea they know basic things :-) My youngest said mum why are you always looking at dog stuff lol lol .. We were going to show them the video on Christmas day but then having to waiting till 21st January would be a nightmare lol

LOL definitely ... It'll be like a long car ride 'Mum are we there yet' .. 'How about now, are we there yet?' :rofl:

If you can keep a secret until January 21st I think the look on their faces when they see a brand new puppy will be unforgetable.. They'll be in shock and wont know what hit them haha!

LOL definitely ... It'll be like a long car ride 'Mum are we there yet' .. 'How about now, are we there yet?' :rofl:

If you can keep a secret until January 21st I think the look on their faces when they see a brand new puppy will be unforgetable.. They'll be in shock and wont know what hit them haha!

I know I can't wait to see their faces.... I am going to have them quietly come in the back yard and sit so the precious boy won't get inundated with love :-)

He was a bit of a food hog and blocked his brother and sister from eating before passing out with a food coma. :laugh:

:rofl: Food coma! How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :love:

I know I can't wait to see their faces.... I am going to have them quietly come in the back yard and sit so the precious boy won't get inundated with love :-)

You'll need to take lots of pics! And wear earplugs :p