Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Oh that's really interesting dobes rock, I didn't know anything about that :)

How far is the breed off being recognised ?

Not entirely sure yet :) . From what I've read and been told they have to have had there own registry/controlling body for a minimum of 15 years and any dogs/pups have to be 5th generation or more to be accepted and registered by ANKC. At the moment 6th generation pups are being born and I think the ABS is only a few years away from the 15 year mark. Obviously there is more to it than that but it is getting closer. I didn't realise until recently that there are actually 2 different registries. The other one (ABA) is a little different in that they are still using BB's to breed with and I'm not sure if becoming recognised by the ANKC is what their main aim is :confused: . I have not done as much research in to them but Google is a great start to check out both.

Sorry I haven't posted any updates everyone, picked up Fletcher yesterday and he is settling in really well. He is a major timewaster though!! :D

Will try post some pics this afternoon of my giant fluff bundle. :)

They really are amazing time wasters :laugh:

And minimiss is right, we need to know how much he weighs!

Hi again everyone again. My puppy will now be coming on Monday. Cairns Air Express depots are either closed or require a huge extra fee ($220jawdrop.gif) on top of $320 just for the transport for australia day or public holidays cause .

I can't wait to finally meet her.dancingelephant.gif

Oh so many puppy pictures... So so cute! :cheer:

We are three LONG weeks away from picking up our little silver mini poo... The wait is excruciating, the breeder is sending lots of little pictures to keep us updated, which is nice of her and makes the waiting not so bad.

We are trying to decide on a name, with two young boys in the house ,we have narrowed it down to these three.

Dolphin, ballet or Zelda :confused: Not sure which one to decide on!

Will try upload a puppy pic soon.

Naww look at those little babies!

You're getting a little girl right? Any ideas on her name?

Sure am!

I have a whole list of possible names on my iphone. Always on hand for if I have a sudden stroke of genius ;)

I'm a little bit out there when it comes to names so I'm slightly embarassed to share :o

My top four are

Unuscornu (Unicorn in Latin) but she would really just be known as Uno,

Lilacpants, which would end up as Lilly, Lillypea, Lillypilly,

Cuppy &

Dovah.

But whatever suits her really. The name always tends to just fall into place. She could be a Bruce :laugh: and that's alright with me :)

We are three LONG weeks away from picking up our little silver mini poo... The wait is excruciating, the breeder is sending lots of little pictures to keep us updated, which is nice of her and makes the waiting not so bad.

We are trying to decide on a name, with two young boys in the house ,we have narrowed it down to these three.

Awesome names!! I met a very lovely dog named Zelda once so I'm definitely more drawn to that one. I always imagine having to yell a name out loud in a park or someplace. I've wormed out lots of names through that method.

Love to see the pics :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest

Naww look at those little babies!

You're getting a little girl right? Any ideas on her name?

Sure am!

I have a whole list of possible names on my iphone. Always on hand for if I have a sudden stroke of genius ;)

I'm a little bit out there when it comes to names so I'm slightly embarassed to share :o

My top four are

Unuscornu (Unicorn in Latin) but she would really just be known as Uno,

Lilacpants, which would end up as Lilly, Lillypea, Lillypilly,

Cuppy &

Dovah.

But whatever suits her really. The name always tends to just fall into place. She could be a Bruce :laugh: and that's alright with me :)

All awesome names!

I think Uno sounds really cute. And I have to ask if Dovah is in relation to Skryim? :o

A little girl?

Zelda would be an awesome name.

All awesome names!

I think Uno sounds really cute. And I have to ask if Dovah is in relation to Skryim? :o

:eek:

Yes! It is! Because I was getting all the puppy news around the same time as playing Skyrim everyday the two seem to go hand in hand :D

Plus.. it would be terribly fun to sing the theme to her! :laugh: