Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

ahahahahha no no don't worry you're not alone! :laugh:

I think it might suit a Mini Bull quite well.. plus I already bought her a dragon toy.. to destroy.. and absorb the soul of.. :laugh:

Edited by Guest

Oh so many puppy pictures... So so cute! :cheer:

We are three LONG weeks away from picking up our little silver mini poo... The wait is excruciating, the breeder is sending lots of little pictures to keep us updated, which is nice of her and makes the waiting not so bad.

We are trying to decide on a name, with two young boys in the house ,we have narrowed it down to these three.

Dolphin, ballet or Zelda :confused: Not sure which one to decide on!

Will try upload a puppy pic soon.

A little girl?

Zelda would be an awesome name.

Sorry, yes it will be a she :)

Simi is an Australian Bulldog (or as they are now officially called an Australasian Bos Dog).

Not a breed recognised by ANKC yet, but hopefully not too far off that (hence the name change) and she is registered with the Australian Bulldog Society from a registered breeder.

Pups were all adorable and the mum is gorgeous and has a personality to match!

ETA Simi is a girl. Here she is letting her (very, runt of litter) little brother sleep on top of her.

post-35373-0-20172000-1327140733_thumb.jpg

this picture melts my heart... Simi already has lots of patients :) great name too

I didnt think any were arriving on Australia day anymore?

I know dwilds, Alexi, was supposed to but shes not coming until Monday now. Or have I forgotten someone?

Yes, you're right. Minor lapse in memory :laugh: the aging process has already begun!

Well, the countdown resumes! haha

Good luck tomorrow dwilds! :thumbsup:

Thanks I should meet my puppy at 1245pm approx then I have a 2 hour drive home so photos will go up once all the dogs have met ;)

Now I just need to get my last good night sleep before toilet training :)

Reply through Android

Another change of plans. Dogtainers stuffed my booking again. now she is coming tomorrow. I will never transport a puppy or anny animal through dogtainers again

Oh that's such a shame :( and that's terrible customer service on their behalf! I hope you complained very loudly!