• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Group 1

BIG: Pek "Magnus" CH Frawai Man About Town

A yorkie won a class

Group 7

BIG: Standard Poodle (Ch Paradigms Hot Lips)

RuBIG: Kee (Aust & NZ Ch Keeswey The Marksman At Keez (Imp NZ) )

Baby: Dali

Minor: TT

Puppy: Kee

Junior: Dali

Inter: Toy Poodle (Ch Garwey Scallywag)

Austbred: TT

Open: BIG

Edited by capanash

Also big thankyou to the lovely lady that let her rotty pee all over my suit pants (while i was in them!)... so nice to have 2 show stinking of dog pee! and fun have to get your suit dry cleaned. Fantatsic how responsible people can be.

Also big thankyou to the lovely lady that let her rotty pee all over my suit pants (while i was in them!)... so nice to have 2 show stinking of dog pee! and fun have to get your suit dry cleaned. Fantatsic how responsible people can be.

That is a really lousy thing to do :o

I am very sorry to hear that this happened. :o

They could have at least offered to pay for your dry cleaning.

What the hell??

Was she just not paying attention to her dogs.

Gawd I would die of embarrassment if my dogs did that and do anything to fix it :o

She just stood there saying her dog had never done that before. She did help tip someones water bottle on my legs 2 wash off the pee... wasn't just a trickle it was a flood of pee! An offer to pay the dry cleaning bill would have been nice.

Worst part was the fear of having other dogs pee on top of it... lol

So sorry to hear of what happened to you Capansh, I hope she reprimanded her dog for doing that.

It's emabarrassing enough when your own dog does it to you. :vomit:

How is everyone finding the facilities? Too crowded for gazebos? Not enough space around the rings?

The dogs toilet area good enough?

Can I please have Sunday's group 7 results?

BB

How is everyone finding the facilities? Too crowded for gazebos? Not enough space around the rings?

I went as a spectator yesterday - had no trouble getting in. Showed my Membership card at the carpark

and then just walked in with other exhibitors into the show area.

Yes, it was quite crowded - in fact when I arrived in the car park the people next to me were putting their

canopy back in the car saying there was no room to put it up.

Lucky it was a small show - less than 600 dogs - very poor for a metropolitan show !!!

Can anyone give group 2 results in particular the Staffords :thumbsup:

thanks

:):cheer: Yeah Mel, just had a very excited Katrina on the phone Deacon, Brohez Archibald Da Rogue just got BEST OF BREED and waiting for Group. :cheer::(

Good luck Katrina and Deacon.

Lorraine and Darren

Congratulations to Katrina and Deacon on R/U in Group. :dancingelephant::cheers::cheer::champagne:

PS: BIG - Cairn Terrier

Edited by spikesmum