Furias 1st Birthday

MonElite

It was yesterday, she is now 1. My baby is all grown up doggy woman, had her season a while ago and now I can no longer call her a puppy :mad . Mind you she still acts like one :cry:

I took her to the beach, it was pouring rain, but hey, I do go a lot of trouble to keep my dogs happy.

After she killed me at the beach with her never ending energy for the ball, scratched me, pawed my legs in water, dug holes in the sand, gave me kisses with her sandy lips, she got some big bones to chew on.

And later in the day a visit from Ruthless, where my dogs have done some modeling for Ruths leather goods.

We got a tracking harness as a present - it was really for me, but Furia will be wearing it when tracking.

Ruthless also took some shots of the birthday girl - and I hope some of them will be posted on DOL.

here is a couple I took yesterday at the beach.

post-3337-1265600348_thumb.jpgpost-3337-1265600337_thumb.jpgpost-3337-1265600357_thumb.jpg

This monster grew was sooo sweet at 6 weeks

9045.jpg

Edited by MonElite

What is she like? Personality?

Ok - well she is a pig, she eats anything, and lots of it. So she tends to be a bit chubby most of the time and I have trouble keeping her weight normal. She will steal other dogs food if given half a chance.

She has the most beautifull head, and very dark eagle like eyes. They are nearly black so they blend in with her fur and it makes her look serious.

She is sweet and into everything, but has no problems guarding my place, will bark at anyone coming in, will bark at people on the street too sometimes if she considers them a problem.

She loves to train, she loves the ball and will do anything for it.

Fetch is her favourite game and as in the pics by Ruthless she get to the ball and 99% of the time does a roll over in the process of getting the ball in her mouth.

She almost knows how to swim, but doing a kangaroo jump in the water is more fun then just swimming.

And she follows her Mum and Rex as a shadow, they bark, she will immiediatelly bark too, even if she doesnt know why.

She is also VERY cudly, the most cudly of my dogs, will shove her nose in my armpit or around my neck, just so she can be very close to me.

Yes she pretty much is.

She is no working dog, but has enough in her for me to enjoy some sports and not to whinge a lot about her :D

She could be a handfull for someone with no experience, she can be OTT with energy at times.