Oz Trail Gazebo's

TeamSnag

Mine is - we used it in a huge downpour when we went camping at New Years. Didn't leak a bit, infact it actually filled up on the roof bit due to how heavy it was, and we had to push it up from underneath to tip it out.

Mine is - we used it in a huge downpour when we went camping at New Years. Didn't leak a bit, infact it actually filled up on the roof bit due to how heavy it was, and we had to push it up from underneath to tip it out.

Everything got wet! I wasnt happy jan lol

We had a massive down pour on the weekend and ours didnt leak, there was a funny moment thou when the water that had "gathered" on the roof came flying over the side whilst I was standing right under it!

Edited by sammy_ballerina

Word of warning to all with Oztrails. I have seen 6 or 7 over the last couple of weekends buckle under the weight when the canopy fills up during rain. The frames just crumbled and were basically thrown away due to the damage...

Word of warning to all with Oztrails. I have seen 6 or 7 over the last couple of weekends buckle under the weight when the canopy fills up during rain. The frames just crumbled and were basically thrown away due to the damage...

Anything will buckle thats why you need to ensure any huge gatherings are removed.We do when it gets bad but its very rare

Anything will buckle thats why you need to ensure any huge gatherings are removed.We do when it gets bad but its very rare

In my experience, it is more the Oztrails than any other brand. Mind you, these were all left unattended during rain, so totally different story if you are there keeping an eye on it.

In my experience, it is more the Oztrails than any other brand. Mind you, these were all left unattended during rain, so totally different story if you are there keeping an eye on it.

We emptied it as soon as it filled, it was midnight on new years eve in the middle of the bush and it just started bucketing down. So we were off trying to get other stuff out of the rain, it wasn't intentionally left to collect.