Agility Nationals Perth 2010

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I've bought you enough chocolate frogs to get you through all those runs Ptolomy :o

Looking forward to having Lexi and River team up again tooI'm just hoping Riv isn't over it all by then :rofl:

I hope you've been fitness training for the challenge you will be facing, RS :rofl:

Nope but I will start training tonight. Cake in one hand, chocolate bar in the other. And liiiiiiiiiiift!!

Rubystar I would offer you Beans to run in open agility BUT you already have too many skills for her. :o

:D

After my efforts last night, anybody previously considering me running their dog will now run a mile :D

Yep Valley, according to the ANWA website Tim Abidin will be there, and probably a few others, there were a few at the States including Winpara who took some great shots.

Ok, I would love a nice pic of Toby doing agility like that one you got of Kyzer!

:D amypie - yep think she has Mia and her fluffy entered in novice. Apparently she didn't think she could train any of her BCs :rofl: . Hmmm think thats why she sends the flying feral midgets off to agility and obedience homes :o .

:love: amypie - yep think she has Mia and her fluffy entered in novice. Apparently she didn't think she could train any of her BCs :rofl: . Hmmm think thats why she sends the flying feral midgets off to agility and obedience homes :o .

Oh yeah! He has the coolest name! I think it's FluffnStuff or something :D

I really like Mia, she's my kind of dog breed!

Isn't it usually the opposite - BCs are easy to train, SWFs are harder? :D Oh well the Winpara name is already well represented with the BCs :love:

I recognised a certain terrier in those pics. :rofl: And a dog that looked sneakily like Toby :love:

Maybe Toby went without you :o

Thats what I was thinking :rofl: If he did he made Novice Jumping Final so well done Toby! :rofl:

:D :D

I think Ruby would have a better chance of a Q if she ran it on her own :love:

I recognised a certain terrier in those pics. :laugh: And a dog that looked sneakily like Toby :rofl:

Maybe Toby went without you :rofl:

Thats what I was thinking :laugh: If he did he made Novice Jumping Final so well done Toby! :(

:laugh::rofl:

I think Ruby would have a better chance of a Q if she ran it on her own :laugh:

I know what u mean RS, think I would forget the course and I also dont think people need to look at my running style, they may roll on the floor :rofl: