Agility Nationals Perth 2010

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) amypie - yep think she has Mia and her fluffy entered in novice. Apparently she didn't think she could train any of her BCs :thumbsup: . Hmmm think thats why she sends the flying feral midgets off to agility and obedience homes :laugh: .

Oh yeah! He has the coolest name! I think it's FluffnStuff or something :)

I really like Mia, she's my kind of dog breed!

Isn't it usually the opposite - BCs are easy to train, SWFs are harder? ;) Oh well the Winpara name is already well represented with the BCs ;)

I love Mia ;) .

Weather's not looking so great at this stage, but we all know how much that can be wrong! :laugh:

Thursday Cloudy, chance of a shower. Min 15 Max 26

Friday Shower or two. Min 14 Max 24

Saturday Cloudy periods. Min 10 Max 22

Sunday Partly cloudy. Min 12 Max 26

Weather's not looking so great at this stage, but we all know how much that can be wrong! ;)
Thursday Cloudy, chance of a shower. Min 15 Max 26

Friday Shower or two. Min 14 Max 24

Saturday Cloudy periods. Min 10 Max 22

Sunday Partly cloudy. Min 12 Max 26

Doesn't sound too bad, better than being hot.

Ok havnt posted in here for while but figured i would now :laugh: had a good weekend, Dash won JDO (1st 500 and 1st overall) and got 2nd JDM (2nd 500 2nd overall) her lines were awsome on saturday, then i think fatigue hit us on sat arvo and Sunday :mad she did manage a JDM Q sunday being 1.5 sec of Dan who got 1st so now i know where to fix up and where we stand against the great callibre of dogs that trialed on the weekend.

Both Link and Sweep had some nice stuff happening and i am hoping that the residual agility bugs that they brought from the east with them are now gone :love:.

Saw heaps of fantastic runs, magic to watch :).

Cant wait for the start of the Nats on thursday now, fingers x'd the weather holds it has changed at least 3 times since the weekend.

Hey guys, can someone advise on when is the best time for me to go watch the trial on Saturday?

I know it starts at 9am but does the trial go on for a whole day? What time does it end? It says on the Dogs West site that judging is at 9am and 1pm...so does that mean the trial actually starts during those times?

As you can tell I've never been to one and have no idea how the whole thing is being conducted:o But I'm so excited to be going on Sat and am equally excited for those of you who are participating!! Promise I'll :laugh::rofl::cheer:!!!!

The Agility will be from 9am then there will most likely be a lunch break before the Jumping starts at 1pm.

Basically Agility is obstacles, weaves and jumps, and Jumping is jumps and tunnels (and weaves in 1 class)

The Agility will be from 9am then there will most likely be a lunch break before the Jumping starts at 1pm.

Basically Agility is obstacles, weaves and jumps, and Jumping is jumps and tunnels (and weaves in 1 class)

Not quite :cooldance:

Agility and jumping qualifiers are held in the morning from 9am until probably lunch time :happydance: Games classes are held in the afternoon.

The morning is probably better to watch as it makes a bit more sense than watching games :) Although Strategic Pairs are great to watch ;)

It starts tomorrow...!

Who is nervous / scared / relaxed? ;)

ME!! and I'm not even running my dog. I'm glad Mirrawee is cool and level headed, hopefully she will feel well enough to run them.

ME!! and I'm not even running my dog. I'm glad Mirrawee is cool and level headed, hopefully she will feel well enough to run them.

I will feel well enough to run them... just might sleep in between runs :happydance: Last night I was actually more concerned with having to drive home rather than the actual training :cooldance: Although I was in bed before I would have left for home ;)

Actually, scrap that... what would you do if I said I wasn't well enough and you had to run Jenna yourself? :)

I will feel well enough to run them... just might sleep in between runs :cooldance: Last night I was actually more concerned with having to drive home rather than the actual training :banghead: Although I was in bed before I would have left for home ;)

Actually, scrap that... what would you do if I said I wasn't well enough and you had to run Jenna yourself? :happydance:

Want me to bring a swag to nationals Mirawee? :)

Not quite :cheer:

Agility and jumping qualifiers are held in the morning from 9am until probably lunch time :banghead: Games classes are held in the afternoon.

The morning is probably better to watch as it makes a bit more sense than watching games :happydance: Although Strategic Pairs are great to watch ;)

Oh, I only realised after I read your post that DB was asking about Saturday :) I thought she was asking about Sunday! I blame the nerves :cooldance:

I will feel well enough to run them... just might sleep in between runs :banghead: Last night I was actually more concerned with having to drive home rather than the actual training :cheer: Although I was in bed before I would have left for home :)

Actually, scrap that... what would you do if I said I wasn't well enough and you had to run Jenna yourself? :happydance:

I'd say B*##@* I just blew $75 bucks and Mirrawee must be really crook. Poor Mirrawee ;)

Please, please be all better by tomorrow. Shall we bring a campbed and mattress for you? With as many runs do you think you will get a chance to sleep? :cooldance: