Gazebos

littlehoot

I am looking to get with the Oz Trail Compact or the Diamantina in the same size. Can anyone tell me if one is better than the other.

Best price I have found are follows.

$169 for the Oz trail

69.95 for the wall kits each

or

199 included 2 mesh and 2 solid walls in the Diamantina brand.

Thank you in advance

Oztrails are the better ones - we have 2 deluxe and 1 compact - the deluxe have a much better canopy but I use the compact for when I only have one or two dogs entered and for obedience trials. I got the compact because it fits behind the seat in the car and therefore I always have it :champagne:. I didn't get walls as I tend to use the silver sides on it and have put the deluxe sides on it with no issue - if it were my only tent I would though.

BCF tend to have the better prices and better supply for all the extras as well.

Oztrails are the better ones - we have 2 deluxe and 1 compact - the deluxe have a much better canopy but I use the compact for when I only have one or two dogs entered and for obedience trials. I got the compact because it fits behind the seat in the car and therefore I always have it :champagne:. I didn't get walls as I tend to use the silver sides on it and have put the deluxe sides on it with no issue - if it were my only tent I would though.

BCF tend to have the better prices and better supply for all the extras as well.

BCF where the dearest. They were $219 for the gazebo and the above price per wall.

I have the Oztrail. I used to have a delux, but too big and heavy for me to handle these days. It also did not fit in the back of the ute when I put the rear cage door on.

I have two compacts now. Small, light and fit in the trailer. I do not know your other brand.

Shop around for your gazebo & Side walls. I know Tentworld (think they are australia wide) sold them cheaper than BCF and Anaconda. But I grabbed their catelogue and took into my local Anaconda store (normally the dearest) and they beat the price plus 10%.

I have the Oztrail. I used to have a delux, but too big and heavy for me to handle these days. It also did not fit in the back of the ute when I put the rear cage door on.

I have two compacts now. Small, light and fit in the trailer. I do not know your other brand.

Shop around for your gazebo & Side walls. I know Tentworld (think they are australia wide) sold them cheaper than BCF and Anaconda. But I grabbed their catelogue and took into my local Anaconda store (normally the dearest) and they beat the price plus 10%.

Please what is "BCF" ?

TIA

Bisart:

If you take in a catalogue or print a catalogue (from their online catelogues) from an another camping store such as say Tentworld. Many camping stores will match the price. I know Anaconda say if you can find the same product elsewhere cheaper, they will match plus take off a further 10%

Boating Camping Fishing but they advertise as BCF. Took over JB Marine and rebranded their stores.

OT I wondered what had happened to JB Marine. :)

I have had a few brands over the years - old ones retired due to damage.

I am now using a Oz Trail Deluxe 3 x 3. I find this easy enough to put up by myself and it does fit across the back seat of the Fairmont wagon as long as you put one end on the floor. Or it easily fits in the dog float. Spare parts are easy to source for the Oz Trail, that is a big factor when purchasing I think.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts