Chloe's 1st Birthday!

Bellatrix

Thanks Gretchen and babydol :mad

Happy birthday pretty girl!!

The 3rd pic looks like Chloe just said to Lexie 'Hey, you know you dont get any cos its MY birthday!'

Gorgeous pics as usual :(

Thanks Bec :( It does look that way doesnt it!! :rolleyes:

Here are a couple of pics to compare from Lexie's 1st birthday last month.

Here Chloe is thinking that its HER birthday :(

2party.jpg

3party.jpg

Thanks Mrs Tornsocks :rolleyes:

I just realised and I hope I've got this right -- is it Lexie or Chloe the girl you got after the other little one so tragically went to the bridge ?

Our bouncing baby boy Archie is now 10 months and 30kgs ! (we lost our pup around the same time as yours I recall)

Thanks Mrs Tornsocks :rolleyes:

I just realised and I hope I've got this right -- is it Lexie or Chloe the girl you got after the other little one so tragically went to the bridge ?

Our bouncing baby boy Archie is now 10 months and 30kgs ! (we lost our pup around the same time as yours I recall)

Aww thats right....

I got Lexie about a month after Lucy died.... Chloe came a few short weeks later.

Lucy's 1 year memorial is coming up in 3 weeks... I cant believe how fast the year has gone. I still think about her all the time.

Im glad Archie came to fill your heart with love and happiness.... Puppies are too precious...

ETA

Edited by Bellatrix

Happy Belated Birthday Chloe!

Bellatrix, just wanted to ask what kind of effect that is to make the colours muted like that? Is it part of a photo edit program or from preset camera setting? Trying to find out online, but have no idea where to start :offtopic:

TIA

Happy Belated Birthday Chloe!

Bellatrix, just wanted to ask what kind of effect that is to make the colours muted like that? Is it part of a photo edit program or from preset camera setting? Trying to find out online, but have no idea where to start :offtopic:

TIA

The effect is a preset in Adobe photoshop lightroom :o I use the 'Aged photo' preset and then played around with a couple of other settings. I love the rustic look :D

Thanks for the kind words everyone. My girls are just so special to me me, they are my babies :(

EFS

Edited by Bellatrix