Gotta Love The Oldies.

tlc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful pics everybody .

I took this photo just now .Jay the white dog is at least 12 and staying with us temporarily.Alfie suddenly decided that the only way he will get his bed back is to share and a cool change here .Been a bit hot for sharing and caring :laugh: Jay is such a joy and is having a ball even learning to wait at gates but the door is going to take longer. She charges along like a rocking horse.We love her and so do our dogs .

Mozart and Zamba - both 12 this year. They have slowly turned into an old married couple - or perhaps the odd couple.

Mozart has cataracts in both eyes and is losing his hearing - but most of the time you can hardly tell.

Zamba is still learning new tricks and winning obedience trophies.

I'm hoping we have many more good years ahead of us!

post-29106-1266927432_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zug Zug

My gorgeous GSP "Coolhand Bronze Wings" - he went to the bridge in 1996, aged 14, but I still miss him & love him - friend to cats everywhere!

Wingsy.jpg

And my gorgeous "Niki Bear" (with Sophie, Dylan's mother, when she was about 4 months old). Niki went to the bridge in 2006, aged 11 - he was my Heart dog.

06-07-06_1355.jpg

PM, Coolhand looks like he was a lovely boy!!

Niki looks georgous!!

Yes, they were both beautiful boys - one of my fondest memories of "Wingsy" is him lying on the floor with Poodle puppies, one of whom would have been Niki, climbing all over him - he was growling (not very convincingly) but his tail was wagging!

My precious Nana dog Tammy will be turning 18 this year, but no one seems to have told her!

P1020035.jpg

P1020004.jpg

P1010911.jpg

P1010501-1.jpg

She plays with the fosters and still does zoomies!

P1020016.jpg

I have only had her about 5 months after she found herself dumped at Canterbury Pound :D She is an absolute delight and I can't imagine life with out her. :eek::mad:laugh:

Elle will be 13 end of June :thumbsup:

DSC_029f5147.jpg

DSC_029f5148.jpg

DSC_029f5145.jpg

Just georgous!!

My precious Nana dog Tammy will be turning 18 this year, but no one seems to have told her!

P1020035.jpg

P1020004.jpg

P1010911.jpg

P1010501-1.jpg

She plays with the fosters and still does zoomies!

P1020016.jpg

I have only had her about 5 months after she found herself dumped at Canterbury Pound :) She is an absolute delight and I can't imagine life with out her. :o:rofl::rofl:

:eek: Someone took her to the pound? Thats is so aweful. She is lucky you found her. She looks like a lovely girl. she is a great age, she sure doesn't look it.

Thought I'd post some pics of our old boy, This is Hank

P1020306.jpg

P1020313.jpg

These next ones are Hanks last day with us. My OH didn't want me to take pic of him, but he is glad I did!!

P1030889.jpg

P1030894.jpg

P1030917.jpg

He was a beautiful boy, and we had 16 good years together!!

Fuchsia will be 13 years old in about 4 weeks time.

Fuchsia17Jan10.jpg

In some photos she still looks like a puppy but is now deaf and has passing stages of blindness and arthiritis in her dodgy leg.

Fuchsia104Oct.jpg

Daisy is only six months younger and is now 12.5years old. She survived a mast cell tumour on her bum late last year that was the size of an egg.

Daisy29Jan10.jpg

Sharpeis are normally past their expiry date at 10 years and the girls have a special certificate all the way from America to celebrate their longevity.

Edited by daisygirl

IMGP0357.jpg

Jessie, 11.5 years and 2 years after being diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy (bung heart) and given a prognosis of "6 months, 12 if she's lucky". Jessie astounded her vets and made it to 3 years :laugh: She lived every day to the fullest. It's been 5 years now and I still miss her very much :laugh: