Dog Odour

dBUG

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have just been converted.... I have tried numerous things to make my house smell nicer, and nothing seems to work.

A year or so ago, Bosco thought it would be a good idea to pee on the carpet, and I tried the bi-carb, the vinegar, and I also had the carpets steam cleaned, and every now and then I can still smell it. Apparently my house does not smell 'doggy' according to people I have over, but it would be much nicer if it smelled pleasant.

I might have to put in an order :laugh:

Have you hit them up for a commission yet VJB :laugh:

I just ordered mine! :rofl::cheer::) :p

Great, what flavour?

PS: Love your doggy.... just beautiful... :rofl:

I ordered the talc, seems to be the most popular, so I thought I'd just go with the flow :rofl:

YES!!!! My gorgeous iggy IS beeaaauuuuutiful...... She is such a snugglepot/cuddlepie :rofl:

My little princess

Thanks so much for saying so.....

Edited by iggy mum

I was hoping to have heard back by now - are people getting speedy responses at the moment?

Thats odd kiwioz.... maybe send another email enquiring about whether they received your first one. I generally have them get back to me in a day or two at the most.

I got a reply back from initial enquiry in about two days. I emailed back with my payment details and address and got word from them late last night that it is being posted. Took 3 days after payment was made, & that would be the bank transfer taking the time, not the retailer.

Cheers!

Hehe VJB your prompt must have worked, I just received an email :o The guy is waiting to hear back from the supplier to see if he can post over here.

Glad you got a reply. He emailed me the same time. :( to say he'd resent you a reply. Must have got lost between here and NZ. Trish, you were also sent one too apparently.

And yes, this thread has resulted in quite a few enquiries. I just want you to come back to this thread once you get the product and give us your thoughts. I obviously think its great, but the whole dog odour question has been talked about a few times now, and I think this product is the answer over all those other sprays and nasty powder deodorisers.

Edited by VJB