Adelaide Royal 2010

Sayly

vCBR, I would fly over andprobably take 2 dogs :) We will have to figure things out before close of entries if we both decide to go :rofl: Hmm, I wonder when the Agility is...
Hey ! Im thinking of going too Mirawee ! Would be great to catch up with you :rofl: One day I will make it to Perth Royal... not sure about this year though :rofl:

Working Group for Perth Royal is the Sunday :) (So you can't really do Melbourne Royal first - probably coz I had thought about going to Melbourne this year too!)

:laugh: Where did you find what day is Working group? Do you know any others?

Janine

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mirawee - agility at the adelaide royal is usually Sunday with jumping the following Wednesday evening.

Hmm, that could work then... go over in time to do jumping on Wednesday evening then show on Thursday and Friday :( Only thing is that I have mares due around that time - but one is for sale and I am not convinced the other is still pregnant :) I will be getting her check out soon.

Janine, a friend is on the committee this year. They told me the Working Group day but not the others, sorry.

I just received an email back to my enquiry :D

All breeds not listed will be judged on the last Friday. If entries are received those breeds will be listed in the catalogue.

And they are going to fix Finnish Lapphunds and put them back in Group 5 :(

We will be there again, Tuesday for us, might do some of the Sunday classes too.

What a shame we wont be the same day! I would have loved to see your dogs showing... im on the Thursday....

hopefully we will both be there gen spec day ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not happy the terrier club show is on the same day as Sunday specials. :thumbsup: Entered a bunch of Aussies for Sunday but we have a USA judge for the terrier club and would love to show there too. :thumbsup: Grr!

• 1 month later...
My numbers arrived today. Still deciding if I am going to go.

Bel, you sure do get around. Saw your great results at the Darwin Royal. I'm so envious, would love to take Bohdi interstate to show. Can you tell me what you take at a minimum to have your Shih tzus ready for a royal when you are not at home.