Adelaide Royal 2010

Sayly

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday, 10 September

Ring 1 Mr D Powers (Mexico)

Group 5 Welsh Corgi (Cardigan), Welsh Corgi (Pembroke)

Group 1 Papillon, Pekingese, Pomeranian

Group 7 Poodle (Miniature), Poodle (Standard), Poodle (Toy)

Group 3 Clumber Spaniel, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Field Spaniel, Irish Water Spaniel, Italian Spinone, Lagotto Romagnolo,

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Sussex Spaniel, Welsh Springer Spaniel

Ring 2 Mrs M MacBeth (canada)

Group 6 Mastiff, Portuguese Water Dog, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard

Group 4 Basenji, Basset Fauve de Bretagne, Beagle, Finnish Spitz, Finnish Lapphund, Saluki

Are you sure the Finnish Lapphunds are being judged by the Canadian because the last time I entered a show they were in group 5.

I am tempted if I get a new job as my breeder will most likely be there and it is in thier opinion the best Royal to go to..

I also want to go to SA for personal reasons, is Whyalla far from Adelaide?

400kms. :D 3.5hour trip if you don't stop and have good traffic. :( I'm in whyalla. :D

I will be there on Tuesday with the Frenchie, don't think I will do Wed with the Staffords as I only have 1 now and am thinking of having him desexed.

Are you sure the Finnish Lapphunds are being judged by the Canadian because the last time I entered a show they were in group 5.

They are in group 5, you will need to contact them, ages ago I showed a German Pinscher (theonly one) and they put her in the wrong group. Took me ages to change it.

Any breeds not listed are normally put in on Friday.

Leanne

The quote is direct from the website. I am about to email them now coz I would prefer to keep my Lappies in Group 5 :o I am thinking of going, days aren't too bad (Thurs for Kelpies and Fri for Lappies if that stays the same) so not too much time off work :rofl:

:o White Swiss Shepherd's don't exist!

Hopefully just an oversight!

So Sway Cav's and Danes on the same day, feel like travelling with me and some Cavs?

Me too, me too - German Spitz are also scheduled on the same day! :rofl:

The quote is direct from the website. I am about to email them now coz I would prefer to keep my Lappies in Group 5 :o I am thinking of going, days aren't too bad (Thurs for Kelpies and Fri for Lappies if that stays the same) so not too much time off work :rofl:

Hey ! Im thinking of going too Mirawee ! Would be great to catch up with you :) One day I will make it to Perth Royal... not sure about this year though :laugh:

vCBR, I would fly over andprobably take 2 dogs :o We will have to figure things out before close of entries if we both decide to go :rofl: Hmm, I wonder when the Agility is...

Hey ! Im thinking of going too Mirawee ! Would be great to catch up with you :) One day I will make it to Perth Royal... not sure about this year though :laugh:

Working Group for Perth Royal is the Sunday :D (So you can't really do Melbourne Royal first - probably coz I had thought about going to Melbourne this year too!)

vCBR, I would fly over andprobably take 2 dogs :o We will have to figure things out before close of entries if we both decide to go :rofl: Hmm, I wonder when the Agility is...

Working Group for Perth Royal is the Sunday :D (So you can't really do Melbourne Royal first - probably coz I had thought about going to Melbourne this year too!)

oooh maybe I could do Perth this year ! I could fly over saturday... and go home monday? is the Perth schedule out yet?

oooh maybe I could do Perth this year ! I could fly over saturday... and go home monday? is the Perth schedule out yet?

It won't be out for a couple more months :rofl: I will let you know when it is :o There is agility on the Saturday and Monday as well :)

It won't be out for a couple more months :rofl: I will let you know when it is :o There is agility on the Saturday and Monday as well :laugh:

cool, thanks :)