Show Trolley Towing Bracket

littlehoot

I am sure I read somewhere (forgot to bookmark) that you can purchase a bracket similar to a bike rack for cars but for show trolleys? I was hoping someone knew what they were called or where I could purchase one. We only intend on showing two dogs so thought this would be a better option than a trailer.

Sorry if such a product doesnt exist.

here's pics of mine. The upright bar used to swivel away from the car to a horizontal position, but I had that welded fixed as I never used the swivel and it made it stronger.

I love this so much, it is so convenient, and means I only have to lift my trolley with my biceps up to the height of my towbar, quite do-able, even when I have bad back, neck, shoulder....

post-2312-1268552601_thumb.jpg

post-2312-1268552622_thumb.jpg

Edited by nynka

I have one for sale as my current trolley is too big for it unfortunately, I just haven't got around to putting it on dol.

It is different to the one in the picture but attaches to the towbar and trolley sits in it. The wheels go through the holes at either end and there are 4 upright bars to hold it in position.

From inside wheel to wheel it measures 87 cm and it is 9cm wide inside - so if that suits anyone let me know.

Sorry forgot to put this on - the actual trolley length can be 96 cm to fit in holder.

I would be interested if you have pics at all? I havent purchased a trolley yet and will be showing pugs so can the trolley be up to 96cms or can it only be 96cms. Could you also please pm me with an idea on price. Thank you :)

Thanks so much for posting the photos, Nynka. I currently wrestle the trolley into the boot. I need a new car, and I would prefer a sedan, but was considering a small 4WD because it is easier to simply lift a trolley into the back of it.

Heard about the trolley racks, and thought I could have a sedan, and a rack. Dogs also travel in the car.

Those photos make it all very clear.

Do you unscrew the ball, put the trolley rack on, and screw the ball back on to hold the trolley rack in place?

Would it hold 2 trolleys?

If I can't buy one, Icould get someone to make one from those photos. :D