Easter Sydney Specialities

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there with Fern and Miller and Shantiah with a couple of greys as well, just not sure which ones.

That would be the Sighthound show at Castle Hill on Sat.

I have Paige, Pixie and Skadi entered. Georgi will most likely come along for the ride as she wont want to be the only big grey left at home to supervise everyone. She's not that kinda girl.

Also have a couple of IGs in

Edited by shantiah

We are leaving Brisbane on Thursday morning and heading down to the Royal on Friday (not showing, just watching) and then our Beagle Specialties on the Saturday and Sunday at Castle Hill.

I hope it doesn't rain, showers is fine. I've watched and been to shows with my breeder for over 18 months and only one of those had a storm pass over. The rest it never rained. Now I've been showing my own beagle and every show it has either rained, had showers and humid weather or been blowing a gail.

Just once I'd really like to show in some nice weather! :eek:

Should we develop a little DOL signal so we recognise each other? :laugh:

I believe the appropriate signal is to stand on one leg while holding your nose with one hand and waving wildly with the other.

Shame I won't be there :eek:

We are heading to the Aussie specialty with Sammy B on Saturday at Erskine Park

I'll be out there watching too, hope it doesn't rain as I'm not lugging my stuff out.

I'll be showing at Sporting Spaniel on Good Friday.

We are leaving Brisbane on Thursday morning and heading down to the Royal on Friday (not showing, just watching) and then our Beagle Specialties on the Saturday and Sunday at Castle Hill.

I hope it doesn't rain, showers is fine. I've watched and been to shows with my breeder for over 18 months and only one of those had a storm pass over. The rest it never rained. Now I've been showing my own beagle and every show it has either rained, had showers and humid weather or been blowing a gail.

Just once I'd really like to show in some nice weather! :eek:

Come find us Erin! We will be there with Cavaliers.

We are going to go watch the Griffon Champ show on the Saturday (Blacktown), Showing at the Cav speciality on Sunday (EP) and the Toy dog club on Monday.

We are leaving Brisbane on Thursday morning and heading down to the Royal on Friday (not showing, just watching)

Erin,

If you get time at the Royal on Friday head down to the Overflow area and looking for the Flyball Dogs. We will be there racing with the Dallies, Min Pin and Pug. Come and say Hi!!

I'll try! Being an out of towner, I have NO idea where to go to even get to the Royal, let alone navigating myself around inside. :rofl:

I'm not sure how long I'll stay for, as OH and the girls are going to be at the house we've rented. But we'll see! I'd love to meet you all :D

We are heading to the Aussie specialty with Sammy B on Saturday at Erskine Park

:rofl: I bet by the end of the day you regret inviting me :D

I'll have been drinking, I'll be fine. Will hopefully see you there Deb! I think you should bring Dragon :(

Just once I'd really like to show in some nice weather! :rofl:

Easter in Sydney? I'd be bringing the wet weather gear :D

Just once I'd really like to show in some nice weather! :rofl:

Easter in Sydney? I'd be bringing the wet weather gear :(

Yes, hasn't stopped raining all day here. I think it's forecast for a shower or two on the weekend, hopefully it will just be a shower later in the afternoon :D