He's Going To Kill Me

Annabel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard from Annabel????????? Told my OH what happened and he went 'OMFG!!

Sorry to be so long in replying PM. I bet you thought he'd buried me under the patio right? :o

LOL no thought you may have skipped the country with dog in tow though :( glad it all went well for you :(

:( Oh dear. Jet has been a chewer in the past. Chewed the cord to my expensive stereo, to the bug zapper! He has now been working on my parents outdoor dining table chair cushions :o I don't know how to stop that one. I can't block him off from the patio coz then he has no shelter. I have tried numurous things. I left a plastic bucket outside yesterday on the table and 30 minutes later I caught Jet with it all chewed up!

I couldnt imagine a car though! I would get murdered :(

Glad to see you are still alive! :(

The dogs have never chomped anything too bad but my horse chewed the bonnet of the husbands V8 Berlina! Same horse also munched on the outdoor setting, the veranda rail and someone else's float!

Nothing will get to it now. Even if she wants to lick the dew off it, she won't scratch it

ooh- you are such a good mummy- covers make SUCH a great RIIIPPPPING sound when clawed/chewd/pulled :cheers: What great new toy!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O!

:( :( :o :o :) ;)

Woohoo!!! I win!!! Is that a good thing tho?? :cry: Who'd have thought a woosie GSD would put teeth marks all thru a number plate...Honestly i treasure my car all the more for having his 'mark' on it - and then i remember that resale will be even crappier! :thumbsup:

I still think Teebs should win tho...my guy is special in what he does do...but At gets more points in consistancy :thumbsup:

I told him I'd pay for the replacement.. and yes, the RTA hear the 'The dog ate my car' excuse quite often apparently. :lol:

New plates on order. And one for mine too.

Maybe there's a plot. The RTA is producing plates containing a secret component that dogs like to chew. So they can do roaring trade in replacement plates. :laugh:

I'm glad everything's come out well.

I'm sorry, I can't help but I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Well I'm glad it amused someone. :(

I told him I'd pay for the replacement.. and yes, the RTA hear the 'The dog ate my car' excuse quite often apparently. :lol:

New plates on order. And one for mine too.

Maybe there's a plot. The RTA is producing plates containing a secret component that dogs like to chew. So they can do roaring trade in replacement plates. :(

I'm glad everything's come out well.

Meat flavoured number plates. I can see a market there....

First time here but know where you are coming from. I am on my fifth GS over a period of 40 yrs and my beloved new pup (8mths) has every trick that the other 4 had collectively! OH has late model Commodore wagon which is normally backed in to the drive with the boot open when we are taking pup out. This particular day it wasn't backed in and pup mistook front of car for boot and ended up clearing the bonnet and landed on the windscreen!! Lovely claw marks on bonnet! Whose fault - mine, as I should have had her either on lead or under control. Aaah, the joy of puppies!!

post-34005-1271337988_thumb.jpg

Edited by Heather Perth

First time here but know where you are coming from. I am on my fifth GS over a period of 40 yrs and my beloved new pup (8mths) has every trick that the other 4 had collectively! OH has late model Commodore wagon which is normally backed in to the drive with the boot open when we are taking pup out. This particular day it wasn't backed in and pup mistook front of car for boot and ended up clearing the bonnet and landed on the windscreen!! Lovely claw marks on bonnet! Whose fault - mine, as I should have had her either on lead or under control. Aaah, the joy of puppies!!

Sorry, but your post had me in fits :love: :love: the thought of a dog mistaking the bonnet of the car for an open boot :o ;)

Hope you don't have any great plans for your dog involving intelligence! :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously, Welcome to DOL :love: and that is one seriously good looking pupper you have there! :laugh: His looks make up for anything else he might be lacking :eek:

Edited by Golden Rules