Kepala Dol - April Meet Pics

lappiemum

This one made me laugh Pointees! She was such a barking girl yesterday, she's never like that :eek: It was ONLY a ball :laugh:

Wash your mouth out with soap Pointees. It is a pool and a Ball and there is nothing better Charlotte was just a bit compedative yesturday as usually she is the only one who swimms.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Evolving!

Well Charlotte better get used to the competition because when i eventually decide on my next dog I think he will be a waterbaby too. It's great when you have a dog who loves swimming, means places like kepala are loads of fun. Although i must say i didnt have to teach Charlotte, I had her 2 days and let her off to Change her to her collar and bolted after a duck and into a creek where she was VERY yucky afterwards. She came back immediately though :laugh: She is a very true golden thats for sure.

Sorry LC for some reason I though that was Pointees saying that I was just joking anyway. Shows me to look at the name of someone who posts stuff. I think Charlotte was just having a little fun and was telling everybody about it yesturday. Echo would tell you it is no fun unless you are loud.

Some more photos.

I love the look on Bliss' face here. I have a ball in my mouth OMG another ball.

IMG_4636.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

SHe is my friend.

IMG_4613.jpg

Edited by Evolving

Gr8 Kepala pics everybody :laugh:

Damn i missed out on seeing a swimming pug or maybe that should be sinking... cute life jacket pic :rofl:

Luv the Rottie gang, always so damn persistent with that ball lol :laugh: Must remember to NOT throw the ball - or i'll be expected to throw it EVERRRRY TIIIIME !! Haha

Ok, I'm officially a Kepala stalker! You can all blame Lucycharzie for posting the link in the M&M's. :laugh:

Gorgeous dogs and fantastic photography - what an unbeatable and irresistible combination!! I have about thirty favourite pics so I won't list them all :( although Echo, Dexter and Hector feature in a fair few of them and that one of the rotty with the ball looking at the second ball is a crack up! Their personalities absolutely shine in these pics! Great bunch of lovely friendly dogs and so funny too!

May I humbly request on behalf of your interstate audience, that the names of the dogs in the pics be provided where possible? (Although I think I have 90% of them worked out, but it took me seven pages to do it! :rofl: )

Seeing as this seems to be the home of lappies...a funny little story for you Lappiesmum and Evolving...

When I went to the vet to pick up Kuga's meds the other day there was a guy there with two dogs...I looked and asked excitedly "Ooh! Is that a Finnish Lapphund?"

He said "Yes! I'm surprised, usually no one knows what they are!"

While giving her a cuddle I said "Oh, I'm on a dog forum - I've seen pics but this is the first one I've seen in the flesh! What's this one?" (patting the other dog)

and he says *drumroll* "A Groodle"

My response " A WHAT?"

"A golden retriever cross poodle"

"Oh!" (with that kind of 'why didn't you say that in the first place' intonation!)

:rofl: So I'm weird because I know what a Finnish Lapphund is but have no idea about this mystery oodle BECAUSE IT'S NOT A BREED!!! It's a made up name! Silly man.

Anyway, the point is...I met a lappie! :laugh: and thanks to you guys, I actually knew what she was. :o

May I humbly request on behalf of your interstate audience, that the names of the dogs in the pics be provided where possible? (Although I think I have 90% of them worked out, but it took me seven pages to do it! :laugh: )

Sorry I can take the blame for most of that.

Sally and Bert are the pug and blue merl Border Collie that are together in a lot of pics.

Annie is the blue merl Aussie who looks quite a bit like Sally.

Of the Vallhunds Roadie is the one with a tail and Rugby the one without.

And the other ones that are not identifired are the Rotties (I am going to say because most of us cant tell them apart unless you see them up close). The three swimming ones are Flint, Bliss and Min. Flint is the one with a tail and Fire is the other Rottie with a tail.

Someone forgot to tell us on Sunday that today is her Birthday...

:)POINTEES :D Hope you have a good day today and that you're spoilt :mad

Whoooops. :D

Happy Birthday Pointees.
Hippo Birdie Two Ewes Pointees :)

;) ;)

Thanks guys.

Terrible birthday though!

I am sooo sick, damn cold weather at Kepala. :eek:

I have been in bed all day watching movies, and sleeping. My dad had to drag me out of bed so we could go out to lunch. :p

I think those Pointers got more spoilt then I did! :rofl:

I purchased some doggie bones for them, some Eco Pet, some Pigs Ears, and they are currenty snorring away on my bed- under the blankets! ;)

Sorry you had to spend your Birthday sick, it stinks bigtime when your sick on your birthday :love:

I am quite surprised i havent come down with anything yet.

Now that is funny, spoiling your pointers more than yourself! :laugh:

Now that is funny, spoiling your pointers more than yourself! :rofl:

I know!!

I got $200 for my birthday, and I have $20 left!! Lucky dogs got most of the $180 spent. :cry:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY POINTEES

;) :rofl: :cool: :thumbsup: :D

Thanks CF! :D

:D You sound like me Pointees!

Charlotte got lots of cuddles today from mentally disabled people today from the PALS program she's in (Pets Are Loving Support). One guy tried to feed her a pie! :) Just as well i grabbed it or else she'd probably burp or fart like a trooper :rofl:

I know Lappiemum! But I didnt want burps and farts the whole way home, trust me Charlotte can vacate the loungeroom of a night time from her farts and all she has to say for herself is a Big Grin :laugh: Thing is when she farts You hear it! I havent had dogs that you can hear their farts before :rofl: My brother cracks up when he hears her.

I always say my girl has alot of character, not a day goes by where we dont have something to laugh about at her antics.