Adelaide K9 Force Seminar - 8th May

Just hide the BBQ chicken from Pele
I can only imagine how much drool there's gonna be when th dogs smell that chicken lol. Note to self - bring a towel

:grouphug::rofl:

I am sure Pele will be willing to supervise and ensure it all gets eaten :rofl:

Secret Kei - I have a bloodhound - I am going to need several towels :grouphug::rofl: The trip there should be fun with all that food packed up in the boot anf the dog in the back seat - he may well chew his way through the seat to get to it :(

Note to self - wear clothes that don't show drool

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hide the BBQ chicken from Pele
I can only imagine how much drool there's gonna be when th dogs smell that chicken lol. Note to self - bring a towel

:grouphug: ;)

I am sure Pele will be willing to supervise and ensure it all gets eaten ;)

Secret Kei - I have a bloodhound - I am going to need several towels :grouphug::eek: The trip there should be fun with all that food packed up in the boot anf the dog in the back seat - he may well chew his way through the seat to get to it :rofl:

Note to self - wear clothes that don't show drool

:( I feel for you KHM. Mines not a big drooler at all and I still manage to leave the house most days to find I have a nice big drool mark on my leg (or mud, or a combo of both) :eek:

Haha, I think I might stick to wearing old trackies on the day, at least I wont mind the drool :rofl: Perhaps you will need a raincoat too? :rofl:

YUM! Lunch sounds great! Thanks so much for doing the organising ness and kelpiemum!

Mrs Bucket don't worry about being a beginner, I'm a total novice - many Adelaide DOLers already know how bad Pete's manners are around other dogs, so I'm just waiting for the Steve look of disapproval :grouphug::grouphug:

Sounds fine to me apart from the bbq chicken - Frosty likes that too. I had to reach down her throat and pull one of those pointy chicken wing bones out last week at the Hockey Club. Mind you if we need high value treats...

I can help bring stuff too if necessary. I live pretty close to "urban chicken" and Becks bakery on Winston Ave. And Frosty rides on the back seat and the food rides in the very back behind a luggage cage wall.

Sounds fine to me apart from the bbq chicken - Frosty likes that too.

I shall make sure it is placed at the back of the table - away from hungry doggies - or else I shall set Pele to guard it :laugh:

Thanks for the offer of help too :love:

Sounds fine to me apart from the bbq chicken - Frosty likes that too. I had to reach down her throat and pull one of those pointy chicken wing bones out last week at the Hockey Club. Mind you if we need high value treats...

I can help bring stuff too if necessary. I live pretty close to "urban chicken" and Becks bakery on Winston Ave. And Frosty rides on the back seat and the food rides in the very back behind a luggage cage wall.

:confused: That must have been very scary for you!

I'm pretty sure that KHM plans on removing the bones though :mad I'd be more worried about the chicken suspiciously disappearing before lunch time :)

I promise if I leave chicken with bones in it eg. legs or wings - which would be the only ones so people can pick them up and chew on them - that I will put them in a sealed container and have a secure place for chicken bones - the rest of the meat I will take off the bones

Does this sound Ok for people?

Ness says if anybody wants to take a partially trained (ok not badly UD trained) dog for a test run after lunch then she is happy to offer her bestest heelwork to anybody in exchange for leftover excess BBQ chicken :):confused::mad :D .

Edited by ness

Ness says if anybody wants to take a partially trained (ok not badly UD trained) dog for a test run after lunch then she is happy to offer her bestest heelwork to anybody in exchange for leftover excess BBQ chicken :):confused::mad :D .

Oh me me!! Then I can pretend I've actually got a well trained dog for a few minutes :)

Ness says if anybody wants to take a partially trained (ok not badly UD trained) dog for a test run after lunch then she is happy to offer her bestest heelwork to anybody in exchange for leftover excess BBQ chicken :love::love::love::love: .

She'll hafta compete with Pele "the Porker" :D

Pele is a thief :D We called in at Jet, the Lab's place today with Lucy, the Poodle X and O'Shay, the Cav X and owner's for a few minutes on our way to Lucy's place for coffee. 3 doggies having a play session, one doggy on a food finding mission and she hits pay dirt, a big bone :rofl: We all go to leave and Pele shoots out the gate with her prize :love: 3 doggies sitting nicely at the kerb waiting to cross Military Road, 1 with a big bone in her mouth :love: We got some funny looks :love: Pele was very proud of herself :love:

:love: I don't feel so bad about the time Rosie snaffled a sausage from a small child in a stroller now :love:

Earl is strange though - I gave him a piece of raw steak yesterday moring and he spat it out - looking up at me as if to say "What the hell was that?" :love:

I will make sure there is lots of BBQ chicken then we can all bribe our dogs to be well behaved - at least for a few minutes :love: