Adelaide Autumn International

Gottalovealab

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah my two don't do duck :rofl: . Ness is totally petrified of them and Kenz isn't sure what to make of them either :eek: .

Herding trial is 9:30am on Sunday.

And we have a reasonable entry for a duck day too :p Jazz gets 1 run which is likely to be a disaster then I have to put on my judges hat and judge trial classes for the first time. :(

Yes Esky! Come and check it out.

Just a couple of common sense things though: don't bring an aggressive dog with you (to people or dogs) and don't ask someone something if they are about to go into the ring! :love: Ask before you touch a dog, it may be groomed up ready to go in the ring.

It's a great weekend of shows, I'm excited! :laugh: A great opportunity to see a large selection of wonderful dogs of many different breeds.

So the public is allowed to come watch?

I'd love to come stickybeak

Come stickybeak all ya like...that's what it's all about....getting dogs to the people...best part is - this as about 400+ dogs in a small area and all getting along....where else will you see that?

Not that I know of Esky. What breeds are you interested in, we might be able to give you an idea?

Judging starts at 9am and breeds are judged in alphabetical order in their own group (toys, terriers, gundogs, hounds, working dogs, utility, non-sporting), all groups are being judged at the same time.

On Saturday however, Labrador Retrievers will be judged at 9am instead of in their normal place within the group, and on Sunday Golden Retrievers will be judged at 9am.

Hope this makes sense to anyone interested in coming for a sticky beak!

I think Esky, like me, is wanting to see lappies. I don't think there are any entered though ;)

:love: Yep you're right I've got lappie fever. I will meet one one of these days!

I only know of the one lappie breeder in SA so I didn't have my hopes up..

I hope there are some sibes :laugh:

Oh theres so much I want to see! :)