Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she is done

She has settled down for the night with her new brood

the end count 1 girl and 5 boys all very uniform in size which is nice going to try adn get some shut eye :hug:

thanks everyone for the support much appreciated :)

Congratulations on the new additions :)

Well, we have started the heavy panting stage here so looks like things will be happening later this morning. Will update when I can.

Congrats on the new additions. ;) :hug:

Goodluck on the ones in progress. ;)

Congratulations on the new additions :laugh:

Well, we have started the heavy panting stage here so looks like things will be happening later this morning. Will update when I can.

Looking forward to hearing updates :laugh:

hope it all goes smoothly :(

OK quickly popped in with news - Kitty had 4 boys & 2 girls but one of the boys was born dead. Mum and kids are doing well. For a first time mum, she has really done well and was wanting to kiss & clean them as soon as they were born.

OK quickly popped in with news - Kitty had 4 boys & 2 girls but one of the boys was born dead. Mum and kids are doing well. For a first time mum, she has really done well and was wanting to kiss & clean them as soon as they were born.

Congratulations Shelby :laugh: on the safe arrival and glad your girl is a good mum. Sorry you lost one little boy but sometimes its just not meant to be.

:thumbsup: RIP little one

Congratulations Shelby :laugh: on the safe arrival and glad your girl is a good mum. Sorry you lost one little boy but sometimes its just not meant to be.

:thumbsup: RIP little one

x2

Glad shes being agreat first time mum!

Congrats on your babies sorry to hear about the little one you lost

Hey Shelby, congratulations. :thumbsup:

We have babies born on the same day. :laugh:

Am too tired to post much, had to take Bree to the clinic and just got home. All well.

We have two shaded sables, dog and btich.

AND We have a replica of both Bree and Odin :laugh:

Can't believe we have another two bi-blacks, woohooo :thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS Thank-you from the bottom of my heart to Wynnlake who spent the day with us, her support and calming advice was AWESOME.

Edited by Hesapandabear