Litters Due June 2010

Hey Shelby, congratulations. :thumbsup:

We have babies born on the same day. :cheer:

Am too tired to post much, had to take Bree to the clinic and just got home. All well.

We have two shaded sables, dog and btich.

AND We have a replica of both Bree and Odin :thumbsup:

Can't believe we have another two bi-blacks, woohooo :cheer::cheer:

PS Thank-you from the bottom of my heart to Wynnlake who spent the day with us, her support and calming advice was AWESOME.

:laugh: :thumbsup::thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS :laugh:

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Shelby, congratulations. :thumbsup:

We have babies born on the same day. :laugh:

Am too tired to post much, had to take Bree to the clinic and just got home. All well.

We have two shaded sables, dog and btich.

AND We have a replica of both Bree and Odin :laugh:

Can't believe we have another two bi-blacks, woohooo :thumbsup::thumbsup:

PS Thank-you from the bottom of my heart to Wynnlake who spent the day with us, her support and calming advice was AWESOME.

Any time Sheila! I'm just glad I had the opportunity to witness the birth of these gorgeous dogs and the excitement and tears after the first bi black.

Give Bree a pat for me and get some rest for yourself. Oh and BTW Tyson HAS rolled in something......

Thanks again, Wynnlake, the tears are just starting again reading this, I simply can't believe we have a Bree and Odin replica. :laugh:

Shelby will email you tomorrow so we can have a chat about our babiies :thumbsup:

OOOOHHHH Wynnlake, hope you get Tyson cleaned up before your show tomorrow. Good luck :laugh:

Heating up leftovers and having a wee glass of Merlot :thumbsup: Then off to bed, Bree is well settled :thumbsup:

Thanks again, Wynnlake, the tears are just starting again reading this, I simply can't believe we have a Bree and Odin replica. :cheer:

Shelby will email you tomorrow so we can have a chat about our babiies :cheer:

OOOOHHHH Wynnlake, hope you get Tyson cleaned up before your show tomorrow. Good luck :cheer:

Heating up leftovers and having a wee glass of Merlot :party: Then off to bed, Bree is well settled :party:

Congrats Hesa on the new arrivals and good luck for the next 8 weeks.......................sheeeeeesh what a job :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

Excited, rajacadoo, and understatement, simply can't believe we have a dog and a bitch again. The dog at this age is far "flashier" than Odin with a huge white collar, white on his head and a white tail, black as the ace of spades. :eek:

Bree's waters broke at 6.45am. Whilst she was having contractions and was relaxed nothing was happening so we took her down to the clinic at 12.15pm. The sable dog was not in his sac and had to be pulled out, next two easy births and then the black and white dog also had to be pulled out. No ceasar though.

First pup born at 12.50pm last at 4.25pm.

Weights:

Sable dog- 332g

Sable bitch -257g

Bi bitch-285g

Bi dog-334g

As Wynnlake remarked, the two boys could have been mistaken for Border Collies pups. :D

Oh, and thanks also to our wonderful vet. :)

Will try for photos later today.

Having a struggle here this morning with my little girl

she was cold and still this morning when I woke but I have managed to warm her and she has sucked some off mum so now everything crossed that she makes it

Having a struggle here this morning with my little girl

she was cold and still this morning when I woke but I have managed to warm her and she has sucked some off mum so now everything crossed that she makes it

Thinking of you today Vicki, I hope that the little girl pulls through.

My ruby boy has one eye slightly open today. I'm assuming they will be fully open over the next day or so. That will be a special occasion for us.

We went for our vet check today - Tina has gained a total of 7 kg. She is fit and healthy, there is a small discharge which indicates the cervical seal is breaking down and the vet tells me she is slightly dilated. Her temp was 37.4 at lunchtime and I will take it again tonight. The believes she will last till her due date but given her shape and size would not be surprised if we have puppies earlier.

So we are now most certainly on puppy watch.

:) Congratulations! wishing you an easy and fast whelping!

We went for our vet check today - Tina has gained a total of 7 kg. She is fit and healthy, there is a small discharge which indicates the cervical seal is breaking down and the vet tells me she is slightly dilated. Her temp was 37.4 at lunchtime and I will take it again tonight. The believes she will last till her due date but given her shape and size would not be surprised if we have puppies earlier.

So we are now most certainly on puppy watch.