Litters Due June 2010

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope it continues to go well Mercedes :cheer:

Thanks Monteba - another little black girl has just joined us.

How ar your babies?

We have two little boys remaining they are both doing really well I have one here who is doing really really well on mum and Yarrowfell took the smaller one and has been tube feeding him he has gained weight and is being very active now :laugh: So we are wuite optimistic for these two little guys

I am so pleased for you Monteba, I have lost babies before and its a devastating experience, you feel so helpless.

Well our girl believes she is finished. 10:26 the last pup was born and she has given us 7. The vet said at least 8 when he did the U/S at 5 weeks but he may have miscounted. Nevertheless we have given her a shot and will wait to see what happens in the next hour.

We are going to take it in turns to catch some sleep and then I will try and make the grade at school tomorrow.

Thanks Sheila, we both got some sleep - 7 was the magic number and mum and bubs are doing well - she's a great first time mum.

Well I'm off to get ready for work - on two hours sleep - the kids will love me - adn OH is puppy sitting.

Sadly the little tube fed boy died half hour ago :cheer::laugh:

I dont even know what to say really Yarrowfell was wonderful and gave him every possible chance I want to publicly say how much I appreciate all she has done for me

My little boy here is still doing really well

Edited by Monteba

Sadly the little tube fed boy died half hour ago :laugh: :laugh:

I dont even know what to say really Yarrowfell was wonderful and gave him every possible chance I want to publicly say how much I appreciate all she has done for me

My little boy here is still doing really well

Oh Monteba how sad. :laugh:

Yarrowfell you are a great friend to Monteba and gave that puppy every possible chance working around the clock with 2 hourly feeds, hats off to you.

By the sounds of things they must of had some internal birth defect and in that case nothing could be done. :doh: One puppy left that will be a cherished little man. Glad to hear he is doing well. :cheer:

Sadly today we lost one of our babies - :D one of the black boys. OH found him on his back and not moving, he tried in vain to revive him and our other bitch was even mothering him but with no success.

:D RIP little man

Monteba sorry to hear you lost your other boy. I really dont know what to say except that we are thinking of you and hoping your solo baby is gettting stronger.

Sadly today we lost one of our babies - :laugh: one of the black boys. OH found him on his back and not moving, he tried in vain to revive him and our other bitch was even mothering him but with no success.

:laugh: RIP little man

Monteba sorry to hear you lost your other boy. I really dont know what to say except that we are thinking of you and hoping your solo baby is gettting stronger.

Arh crap, gee wizz June thread isn't having a good run. Sorry for your losses. :cheer::laugh:

Sadly today we lost one of our babies - :laugh: one of the black boys. OH found him on his back and not moving, he tried in vain to revive him and our other bitch was even mothering him but with no success.

:laugh: RIP little man

So sorry to hear that mercedes :laugh: