Bulk Order For Paytons Toy Box - Closed

Hahahaha I'm evil evil.. I'm about to email Bridget to let her know the rough size of the order .. she's really excited as this will be the biggest order she has had yet and its all going OS which is great publicity for her as I know she has worked really hard!

So thanks to all the DOLers!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just updated the OP I'll be sending you guys out a PM as soon as I have heard back exactly the best way for us to place the order! If we're doing it the traditional way or if she's gonna setup a special order system for us

Bumpity bump Please Check OP We're approaching the close or order! Thanks to everyone who's showed interest! Much appreciated lol! I have been named the Australian Ambassitor for Paytons toybox ! Go me :eek:

Haha Hi Miss Australian Ambassador :o Once Bridget has sent out everyone's stuff, how long do you reakon it'll be by the time it reaches you?? Also how much is postage gonne be??

Awesome i got my invoice too. . And the postage worked out well too. .paying invoice tonight. . There's no time frame to pay the invoice but the sooner we pay the sooner we get shipped! Lol yes it'll all get shipped here to me and i will get postage prices sometime in the next week!

Awesome work.. I have one DOLer paying on the 11th I think, sometime next week and i'm about to pay mine so it should be shipped my next week. providing everyone else has paid!

Est shipping time is 1 - 2 weeks!

ETA: Just paid mine lol... there goes the rest of my pay lol

Edited by smisch