Bulk Order For Paytons Toy Box - Closed

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep.. theres still one person Left to pay I think.. Will double check with Bridget but as soon as everything is made up and paid for it'll be out the door..

( a few people had semi custom orders but I know they were being made as soon as they were paid for!)

We should all have our stuff by the end of June by the time it arrives here and reships!

Hey all! Thanks for being so patient.. Lol cos our order was so big its taken a bit longer to get together cos she's had to make a few more lol (we ran her outa stock! :)) and It came to the attention of bridget and myself that there were a few outstanding accounts I've cleared it up and the order should be shipped within the next week!

thanks everyone for holding on and i hope you love your stuff!

Sam

Last Check its hopefully being shipped out tommorrow (Friday USA) and its gonna take bout 6 - 10 days to ship.. but last I did hear from her her dad was in hospital so she was still working hard to get the order out to us but it may take a few extra days cos she needs to be with her fam which is understandable... honestly whats a few extra days we've waited this long