Urgent

webby

Thanks again everyone. We took her to the vet and after an xray they decided it was just that she had gorged herself. They kept her in there for an hour with some needle that made her spew and she came back out with half a waiste line again. It's a bit of a worry though when the vet spent an hour with her and took xrays and still thought she was a he

Thanks again

Um yes that would be :)

I'm glad to hear she Is ok though :laugh:

Irecognise that ailments do not 'follow typical fashion' showdog, hence why I made the statement that it could be anything.

P.S I too have a lost a dog to bloat.

Edited by ~Anne~

Thanks again everyone. We took her to the vet and after an xray they decided it was just that she had gorged herself. They kept her in there for an hour with some needle that made her spew and she came back out with half a waiste line again. It's a bit of a worry though when the vet spent an hour with her and took xrays and still thought she was a he :laugh:

Thanks again

Glad to hear it was nothing serious.

It's a bit of a worry though when the vet spent an hour with her and took xrays and still thought she was a he :laugh:

Unless the Vet couldn't tell the difference :laugh: (and I doubt that was the case) I wouldn't worry about this. Sometimes calling a dog "he" or "she" can be a habit from what we're used to calling our own dogs. We know the dog is a "he" or a "she" but because we're thinking of (more important?) things at the time, it habitually comes out as what we're used to.

Glad all is ok.

Edited by Erny

Glad your dog is ok. The vet sex mixup is nothing.

When I was a kid my Mum was into wildlife rescue. Once I went with her to a vets to pick up an injured young golden eagle. We got there and it was a cross bred bantam rooster. :rofl:

The vet was quite embarrased.