Send In The Dogs!

Jake-K9

Was that a purebred Cocker Spaniel?? He was very cute and clever. All the dogs were lovely. What type of Belgian Shepherd was Kelly? Missed the name but it wasn't one of the two breeds I know. Began with 'M' I think?

And as a follow up.....Last night trouble makers (gate crasher) outside a nightclub in Springvale were bitten by police dogs as they were breaking up a brawl. Three police dog units were called in. Bring in the dogs.

aww they are so clever

I was trying to get the D to watch the Shepherds... but he only became interested in the TV when I put Glee on! :)

My younger Cav sat of my lap and watched for a bit but fell asleep, she seemed quite intent for about fifteen minutes. Kids...no attention span. :o

Kelly is a Malinois :)

Searched on 9's website, can't find it there... damn shows from other countries, LOL

I was rather worried about the second GSD they showed (Carly? can't remember proplerly now) when her handler had her off-lead!

I'm not sure if the cocker was pure, he didn't look quite pure to me, but then I'm not overly familiar with the breed... either way they were all loving their jobs and I definitely enjoyed watching :)

The sable that tracked the crashed car's driver? He was totally gorgeous, and I loved how he even treated the camera man as a 'threat' and kept switching back and forth between him and the others :)

I was so inspired by the show I deliberately delayed my evening walk with my dog until it was dark to get that "run by moonlight" adrenalin rush. Kimmi's superior senses really come into their own in the dark.

The sable that tracked the crashed car's driver? He was totally gorgeous, and I loved how he even treated the camera man as a 'threat' and kept switching back and forth between him and the others :o

Yep that's the one! I love sable colouring in GSDs.

Kelly is a Malinois :thumbsup:

Searched on 9's website, can't find it there... damn shows from other countries, LOL

I was rather worried about the second GSD they showed (Carly? can't remember proplerly now) when her handler had her off-lead!

I'm not sure if the cocker was pure, he didn't look quite pure to me, but then I'm not overly familiar with the breed... either way they were all loving their jobs and I definitely enjoyed watching :laugh:

Same, her handler was also worried she would run out into traffic and clearly had trouble keeping up with her. The dog was relatively obedient and came back to her ..but..dogs are dogs and a scent is a scent....clearly if that was her concern she should have kept her on lead, like Rileys handler, wasn't he cute....and the dog too.