Why Can't I Comment

moko81

Just wanting to know why I can't comment on certain threads?

It doesn't happen all the time but a few times I've wanted to comment on different threads & have been told, "you do not have permission to comment" along those lines anyway.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? The threads ain't locked or anything like that.

Very interested to know why!!!!

Certain forums are not general access - breeders forum for example. Anyone can read, start a thread and comment on their own thread, but you need to be approved to do anything else. Off topic is another one but can't remember what the limits are

Certain forums are not general access - breeders forum for example. Anyone can read, start a thread and comment on their own thread, but you need to be approved to do anything else. Off topic is another one but can't remember what the limits are

Thanks for that, didn't realise that was the case, now I know I'll stop tryna post a comment thinking it must have something to do with my computer :laugh::laugh::o

:laugh: Off topic will just show up and the forum list one day when you have enough posts. Can't remember how many it is though? Once it's there you will be able to read and post in that forum. Breeders community you can only post if it''s your own thread or if you have been granted permission to post as a registered breeder.

Have a look up top in the threads that you can't post in (under the banner). It will say something along the lines of-

Dogz Online Forums>Discussion Forums>.............. If the ... part says Breeders Community or Off Topic you wont be able to post there :laugh:

;) Off topic will just show up and the forum list one day when you have enough posts. Can't remember how many it is though? Once it's there you will be able to read and post in that forum. Breeders community you can only post if it''s your own thread or if you have been granted permission to post as a registered breeder.

Have a look up top in the threads that you can't post in (under the banner). It will say something along the lines of-

Dogz Online Forums>Discussion Forums>.............. If the ... part says Breeders Community or Off Topic you wont be able to post there :)

What-ever "Off Topic"means???? But I read same inquiry the other day & you need to have had 150 Posts,betta get crackin girlie

I can't wait to get to off topic! Not that I have any idea what I'll find in there :laugh: This is a sneaky post to get me closer!

OMG "we" are a curious lot aren't "we",all want what we are not allowed.....mmmm I have ages to go,when you get there (ot) tell me what it is that is discussed :mad Sounds like a board room.

I'm still feeling my way around re what and where every-thing is and for....heh I'm a fast learner :love:

I find some-thing new here every day,but the trouble is I get obsorbed in reading and before I know it I've been on the site hours........yes and hours!!!

P.S.

I wanta spell check.....is there one?????

I can't wait to get to off topic! Not that I have any idea what I'll find in there :laugh: This is a sneaky post to get me closer!

OMG "we" are a curious lot aren't "we",all want what we are not allowed.....mmmm I have ages to go,when you get there (ot) tell me what it is that is discussed :mad Sounds like a board room.

I'm still feeling my way around re what and where every-thing is and for....heh I'm a fast learner :laugh:

I find some-thing new here every day,but the trouble is I get obsorbed in reading and before I know it I've been on the site hours........yes and hours!!!

P.S.

haha, know exactly what you mean. It is totally addictive!

No one ever talks about what's in off topic, so it's obviously very exciting and mysterious :love::) I think you must get sworn to secrecy so I won't be able to tell you what's in it :laugh:

Oh, and from some of the random words and sentences that end up getting posted I think there probably isn't a spell check! Hang on, just found the button for it... but it seems to be not active...

I've heard it mentioned, Off Topic Thread, I mean. But I have never gone in there, even though I have been able to for ages apparently....well now I know I can I guess I better have a peek....

BF

In off Topic I looked and I thought I would post a You Tube clip I did on my hubbys new car and what an Auto launch is but it seemed only videos of dogs etc were for there any ideas where I can post it ?

I can't wait to get to off topic! Not that I have any idea what I'll find in there :( This is a sneaky post to get me closer!

OMG "we" are a curious lot aren't "we",all want what we are not allowed.....mmmm I have ages to go,when you get there (ot) tell me what it is that is discussed :hug: Sounds like a board room.

I'm still feeling my way around re what and where every-thing is and for....heh I'm a fast learner :vomit:

P.S.

Yes there is a spell check. Click on the ABC tick at top of a reply. I have it at home but not work as only administraros are allowed to download stuff. :vomit: