Why Can't I Comment

moko81

Yeah sorry

Photos, Photos, Photos

A place for members to share photos of their canine pals. (Posting in this forum does not increase your post count)

Subforums: Videos to share, Photography Tips and Tricks, Photo Challenges

Yeah sorry
Photos, Photos, Photos

A place for members to share photos of their canine pals. (Posting in this forum does not increase your post count)

Subforums: Videos to share, Photography Tips and Tricks, Photo Challenges

Ok I am old but I am blonde too and I cant find a place to post a new car video, its all dog related stuff,

Anyone care to help ?

Hahaha, I was wondering where this 'off-topic' thing was, then it appeared on my forum thing the other day, then I was thinking, had I gone mad wondering where it was, and if it was there the whole time??!! But I must have made my post number..... (if that made any sense at all, it does in my head :hug: )

Off topic is exactly what it sounds like - non-dog related stuff :laugh: All kindsa stuff gets talked about in OT, why, I think I'm gonna go there right now! :vomit:

AND....AND :vomit::( Are you still on this Planet :cry:

No - it's actually a parallel universe :hug:

Edited by poodlemum

I can't wait to get to off topic! Not that I have any idea what I'll find in there :cheer: This is a sneaky post to get me closer!

OMG "we" are a curious lot aren't "we",all want what we are not allowed.....mmmm I have ages to go,when you get there (ot) tell me what it is that is discussed :rofl: Sounds like a board room.

I'm still feeling my way around re what and where every-thing is and for....heh I'm a fast learner :D

I find some-thing new here every day,but the trouble is I get obsorbed in reading and before I know it I've been on the site hours........yes and hours!!!

P.S.

I wanta spell check.....is there one?????

Yes there is a spell check. Click on the ABC tick at top of a reply. I have it at home but not work as only administraros are allowed to download stuff. :D

THanks,see...... don't have time to look around with what I've got,let alone another forum.I clicked ABC,in the drop box it says Sub-script,Super scrip & Strike through,no spell check here?? I've given this a colour see if it works,it only puts all this silly script,in normal email one just highlights scrip and click on colour,yeah this is a Doggy Forum not an IT class :cheer:

Edited by bridie

I think we need a new forum for people who have more than 7000 posts...you know, just so I have something to aim for :rofl:

:(:):rofl:

Naaaa, you're almost there anyway! Make it 10,000 to get those fingers a-tappin' :)

Post number 150!! The world of Off Topic will be open to me, hooray! :)

Thought I would post it here specially :rofl:

Oh noes, Saxonpup entered off topic almost 5 hours ago.............and not a post made since :):(

Post number 150!! The world of Off Topic will be open to me, hooray! :)

Thought I would post it here specially :D

Oh noes, Saxonpup entered off topic almost 5 hours ago.............and not a post made since :o:(

:):rofl::rofl:

Too much to read to be able to post yet!! Too funny!

When 'off topic' first appeared on my computer screen, I was giggling like an idiot. There was threads about people shaving legs, armpits, and brazilians etc... and I really really thought I'd entered into someones personal stuff. I had never been on any other forum as such before, therefore had no idea what "post counts, and off topic' meant. I didn't cook dinner at all that night. The family had to get take away. :)

• 2 weeks later...
When 'off topic' first appeared on my computer screen, I was giggling like an idiot. There was threads about people shaving legs, armpits, and brazilians etc... and I really really thought I'd entered into someones personal stuff. I had never been on any other forum as such before, therefore had no idea what "post counts, and off topic' meant. I didn't cook dinner at all that night. The family had to get take away. :mad

OMG sounds like Days of our Lives,enough to keep up with where I can get in,VJB that's one way of having a night off. :hug: