Recommended Boarding Kennels

Nic.B

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if you can recommened some great boarding kennels in Hills District please.

My daughters pre school teacher has a cherished Lab female they wish to board while they are overseas.

She has never been boarded before, they would like to go with someone highly recommended.

They are happy to pop in & check out the places prior.

Many thanks in advance :)

Thanks so much for your suggestions, this will be a great help :laugh:

They live in the Hills District though did say they are happy to go further if needed.

If there are any contact details for PAX I would love to forward them on as well.

Thank you Shmoo, Calabash Kennels also look fantastic.

PM PAX - the kennels at Londonderry. I travel from the Inner West to go there!

Dogs get plenty of one on one time and time out of runs. Get fed really well. My dog drops weight easily and after 11 days over Xmas was the same weight when I picked him up - I think he thinks the diet there is better than home! He got super excited when he saw where we were on the 2nd visit.

I have let her know the thread is here.

Edited by Danois

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading info from this site for a couple of months but have only just joined.

I have used Acacia Lodge at Londonderry stacks of times. I have two toy poodles. It is only a small kennel something like 20 kennels. The kennels are insulated, have aircon with plenty of handling. Great for house dogs. My two are always happy when they go and when they come home.

It was actually the owner who told me about this site and she is a member as well. :(

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading info from this site for a couple of months but have only just joined.

I have used Acacia Lodge at Londonderry stacks of times. I have two toy poodles. It is only a small kennel something like 20 kennels. The kennels are insulated, have aircon with plenty of handling. Great for house dogs. My two are always happy when they go and when they come home.

It was actually the owner who told me about this site and she is a member as well. :rofl:

Deb at Acacia Lodge has a fantastic kennel set up, She IMO looks after the dogs very similar to me, the only difference is her kennels are nicer.

If I ever had to leave my dogs for boarding, Acacia Lodge is the only place my dogs would stay. When I was OS ealier this year all my boarders stayed with Deb at Acacia Lodge.

Acacia lodge gets my huge thumbs up, I would have no hesitation refering Deb and Acacia Lodge. :laugh: