Elbie, Hoover, Dodge & Friends!

Hoover, passing silver obedience today :)

DSC06405.jpg

Elbie almost passed silver. He dropped during his sit-stay, otherwise he passed everything else. Because he broke position, he didn't even get an encouragement award like he did last time so I guess that's why he kept wanting to gatecrash Hoover's photo :laugh:

DSC06404.jpg

dandybrush: We don't seem to have a top dog between the two. Hoover's much more pushier about doorways and getting to places but Elbie determines play - when they start and when they stop. Hoover looks for Elbie, Elbie couldn't give a hoot where Hoover is :laugh: It seems to work for them.

Edited because I called dandybrush raz ... :o

Edited by koalathebear

im know im gonna get slammed for this but i've had a crappy day so be gentle

I hit a truck and dented my car this morning and then when i finally got home at 4.30 today and decided to take raz to the dog park, low and behold i forgot his leash, he normally runs from the dog park to the car and bak again neway. so i pull up and there is a lady sitting in a van, and i get the feeling that she is going to be painful. i actually thought about moving the car, but didnt, i really should listen to my gut so i take raz out and he runs to the dog park, however i was not comfortable letting him in there with the number of dogs that were in there and some i have seen in fights before, so i kept walking to a green spot behind the dog park, then on the way bak raz went for a swim in the duck pond (so far we havent been caught ) then he walked beside me bak to the car off lead, and the lady in the van has a go at me for having him off leash "what makes me above the law" "should everyones dogs be off lead?" and i get the feeling that she may have been recording me and/or taking pictures...now can she do anything to me with them? i feel like a crappy day has just gone to s***

im know im gonna get slammed for this but i've had a crappy day so be gentle

I hit a truck and dented my car this morning and then when i finally got home at 4.30 today and decided to take raz to the dog park, low and behold i forgot his leash, he normally runs from the dog park to the car and bak again neway. so i pull up and there is a lady sitting in a van, and i get the feeling that she is going to be painful. i actually thought about moving the car, but didnt, i really should listen to my gut so i take raz out and he runs to the dog park, however i was not comfortable letting him in there with the number of dogs that were in there and some i have seen in fights before, so i kept walking to a green spot behind the dog park, then on the way bak raz went for a swim in the duck pond (so far we havent been caught ) then he walked beside me bak to the car off lead, and the lady in the van has a go at me for having him off leash "what makes me above the law" "should everyones dogs be off lead?" and i get the feeling that she may have been recording me and/or taking pictures...now can she do anything to me with them? i feel like a crappy day has just gone to s***

Poor dandybrush. Some days are just like that! You get the feeling you would be better off just going back to bed.........

You should feel better after a decent sleep and can reflect on the whole day a bit more rationally!

Oh Dandybrush :( What a crappy end to a crappy day for you :( At least Raz was good for you.

Diesel&Ryder- Rumour is a gorgeous ball of fluff!

Congratulations again to KTB and her clever boys. Just working on that Roo-sized postpak to send her down to you for training ;)

Ruby is soooooooooooooo cute. I love her face so much with its happy smile. Poppy's face is also very lovely - reminds me of one of the assistance dogs in Extraordinary Dogs who helped out with seizures - a very sensitive face.

I only have these two photos - not very good quality I'm afraid because of the lighting but rather cute. OH left the dog bed in the lounge with me as I tested out the new Blu-Ray player in case one of the dogs wanted to keep me company. Hoover immediately plonked down. After a bit, Elbie decided to join him - resting his head on Hoover :)

bluray01.jpg

Then he just fell asleep

bluray02.jpg

I'll have to put some photos up soon, Rumour attended her first flyball comp on the weekend (supporting her big brother). She loved meeting all the people and dogs. She also did so well in her crate and sooked a lot less than her brother :laugh: Which is a major plus.

She had a jacket made up just for the event that said 'future flyball dog' so I'll put up some pics of her modelling it! She also watched quite a few races so hopefully she's taking it all in, so when she's old enough she'll know what to do

I'll have to put some photos up soon, Rumour attended her first flyball comp on the weekend (supporting her big brother). She loved meeting all the people and dogs. She also did so well in her crate and sooked a lot less than her brother :laugh: Which is a major plus.

She had a jacket made up just for the event that said 'future flyball dog' so I'll put up some pics of her modelling it! She also watched quite a few races so hopefully she's taking it all in, so when she's old enough she'll know what to do

That's great D&R! I bet she looked cute!

I know someone else who did well at flyball on the weekend. *Cough* Max#1 *Cough* :provoke:

Heh - so many cute doggies on my screen.

dandybrush: I love the outfits on your doggies. is it really that cold in Queensland?? :D I feel guity now, being in Canberra and having dogs without coats. I keep meaning to buy Hoover a coat because he shivers a LOT in the morning when I take him out to be wee'd but I can never decide which one would be suitable for a Kelpie :p

A few of my friends have coats for their dogs here too. It does get pretty bloody cold! I'd love to get Kyojin a coat, but he really doesn't need one and he'd look ridiculous with one on and all his hair sticking out :laugh:

I haven't taken any photos of my boy in a long time. Might try and get some today while he's still clean from his bath

I haven't taken any photos of my boy in a long time. Might try and get some today while he's still clean from his bath

I think this is not a "must try" but a "mandatory requirement" *nods head seriously* :D

I saw Kyojin's Dad and Sister in the ring the other day, plus took some photos of Kuma's siblings. :love::heart: