Today My Very First Showdog Became My Very First Ch

Well we finally did it!! Today Toby - Yysur Wortheverycent gained his last points for his Aust Ch :) Considering I was nudged into the ring by his breeder after looking for a pet I didnt ever really think we would get there - but today we did.

It was lovely to get his last points to the cheer of some very special newbie show friends - you lot know who you are :hug: YOU GUYS ROCK!! and make it all so much more enjoyable.

We have had lots of help and hand holding from some great people both in and out of the breed and consider ourselves lucky (Jo :) ).

Finally to Toby's breeder who gave us our start in showing, her time and energy but also our very special boy who is perfect for this family! Thankyou also for our special gift for getting there!! :(

Ok end of sappy post - am just very excited!! LOL

Well done!! You know now u have the bug and u will have to get other :hug:

Iv been showing for 3 years and have titled my two.. it is a great achievement Well done again!!!

Funny you should say that. This weekend all saw the debut of our new baby Torza All That Jazz :) She had never set foot in a ring or training and walked out with her first fringie in her first go ever at sweepies :) another memorable moment for this weekend :(

Hey Bec...

Soooo happy for you guys and extra glad we were able to share the moment with you...I cheered as loud as I could for Mr Toby... he really is the best boy and very deserving of his CH title!!!

It was a fantastic weekend!!!

I heart Toby!

Hey Bec...

Soooo happy for you guys and extra glad we were able to share the moment with you...I cheered as loud as I could for Mr Toby... he really is the best boy and very deserving of his CH title!!!

It was a fantastic weekend!!!

I heart Toby!

I think he loves you just as much Ash :hug:

Well done!! You know now u have the bug and u will have to get other :(

Iv been showing for 3 years and have titled my two.. it is a great achievement Well done again!!!

Funny you should say that. This weekend all saw the debut of our new baby Torza All That Jazz :) She had never set foot in a ring or training and walked out with her first fringie in her first go ever at sweepies :laugh: another memorable moment for this weekend :)

Well done :hug:

Sure am :rofl:

Thanks everyone for the congrats....I appreciate it!! I have had good support and friends out of DOL too so in a way this is where it started I just re read some of my first posts in the newbie thread :) I'd like to think we'd come a liitle way from there :)

oh wow congrats to you and the divine Mr Toby ..... give him a big cuddle and Archie sends some zoomies - we mightn't have made it into the show ring in the end but we really appreciate you helping us out when we were starting out so this couldn't have happened to a nicer person!