A Little Brag

Miss B

I have a little brag for my Japanese Spitz boy Kyza, 'Esilanna Shiro Mashumaro'

At the Asian Breeds Club of QLD open show on Saturday, he was awarded BEST JUNIOR IN SHOW :eek:

I know it was only an open show but he is my first proper show dog and this was his first 'in show' win and I was absolutely stoked. Thanks for letting me brag :cry:

K1.jpg

Congratulations to you both Ash and Kyza! :provoke: Such a great achievement and so well earnt. Pretty special to do it on the weekend that marks one year in the ring (is that right?)

Will give him a great big kiss when I meet him in June!! Yayyy!!

Edited by Bindii

Thanks everyone :(

Pretty special to do it on the weekend that marks one year in the ring (is that right?)

Yep! Asian Breeds Club 2009 was his first ever show at exactly 3 months of age :)

This is a pic of him on the day :laugh:

_MG_2558.jpg

Pretty special to do it on the weekend that marks one year in the ring (is that right?)

Yep! Asian Breeds Club 2009 was his first ever show at exactly 3 months of age :thumbsup:

This is a pic of him on the day :thumbsup:

_MG_2558.jpg

OMG! Too cute!!

I have a little brag for my Japanese Spitz boy Kyza, 'Esilanna Shiro Mashumaro'

At the Asian Breeds Club of QLD open show on Saturday, he was awarded BEST JUNIOR IN SHOW :)

I know it was only an open show but he is my first proper show dog and this was his first 'in show' win and I was absolutely stoked. Thanks for letting me brag :D

K1.jpg

Huge Congratulations Miss B and Kyza xx Malisa and Craig and the Akita's

www.kaishoakitas.com

Thanks everyone :D

Congratulations! Wish I had known you were there, as I was also. Did you notice the pei's by any chance?

I wasn't actually there, sorry! :) My boy was handled by his breeders daughter while I was stuck working all day!

www.kaishoakitas.com

Thanks guys, and big congrats on Rumba going Junior in Show at the Champ show :laugh:

Yep! Asian Breeds Club 2009 was his first ever show at exactly 3 months of age :)

This is a pic of him on the day :D

_MG_2558.jpg

Awww soooo cute ! Congratulations !!!! :D

This is a pic of him on the day :D

_MG_2558.jpg

Awww soooo cute ! Congratulations !!!! :D

Thanks!! :rofl: 12 months later and nothing much has changed, he still rarely has all 4 feet on the ground LOL!

Thanks everyone :love:

www.kaishoakitas.com

Thanks guys, and big congrats on Rumba going Junior in Show at the Champ show :grouphug:

Thankyou Miss B we are so pleased with our Rumba he was ran for Best In Show as well !

Fabulous for a 13 month old boy, we love him a great dog to live with Rumba loves being in the ring with his Dad Craig (who should take all the credit really) Craig is self employed and washes all the dogs before a show If I do not get home in time most of the time it is late. I just groom them on the day of the show unless I am at home to wash them :love: Work is important but so are Dog Shows lol !! :love:

Kind Regards

Malisa