Wire Crates On Ebay

4 Paws

I'm looking to buy another wire crate(I stupidly sold my 2nd wire crate)

Anyway I currently have a Life Stages brand one I purchased from Pet Barn for 1/2 price a while back that is 107cm long.I'm currently looking at ebay to buy one as they are a lot cheaper than pet shops regular prices and wondered if anyone has brought one from either All Pet Homes or Ezy Pets on ebay and what the quality is like?

I bought a 48" crate from all pet homes. I saw it at a local show and then went and picked it up from them (not through ebay). It is great. It has two doors, folds up easily, has a sturdy carry handle and a removable plastic tray. My Golden loves it and it works well for us.

I give them a big thumbs up :rainbowbridge:

ETA: It is not powder coated. Other places I was looking at had powder rcoated ones for an extra $40 but I didn't bother.

Edited by Crazy Daisy

I've just bought Savic crates from Puppy Power on Ebay and they're really good quality the only problem is I might have to sell the orignal two which I still haven't used :o because I've just ordered two of the slanted ones for my car.

I'm looking to buy another wire crate(I stupidly sold my 2nd wire crate)

Anyway I currently have a Life Stages brand one I purchased from Pet Barn for 1/2 price a while back that is 107cm long.I'm currently looking at ebay to buy one as they are a lot cheaper than pet shops regular prices and wondered if anyone has brought one from either All Pet Homes or Ezy Pets on ebay and what the quality is like?

Hi, I have bought all my crates(8 of them) from VEBO online. Great service & price and delivered next day to Wollongong.

I got one lot that were absolute crap, can't remember what the sellers name was but the pics were taken on like a pebble-crete driveway or similar.

The Vebo one's I have 9 of and a puppy pen and they have been the best and the cheapest by far, with delivery the next day.

ETA: SNAP Cazstaff, you have a collection too LOL

Edited by SBT123

I got one lot that were absolute crap, can't remember what the sellers name was but the pics were taken on like a pebble-crete driveway or similar.

The Vebo one's I have 9 of and a puppy pen and they have been the best and the cheapest by far, with delivery the next day.

anther :) for Vebo - they also sell on Ebay but I found their website was cheaper in the end ....

I have the biggest sized crate for the 2 boys and its great, quality is excellent, delivery was superfast and such a reasonable price

was it this one SBT123?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Edited by 4 Paws

anther :) for Vebo - they also sell on Ebay but I found their website was cheaper in the end ....

I have the biggest sized crate for the 2 boys and its great, quality is excellent, delivery was superfast and such a reasonable price

thanks for the heads up about the Vebo website,they are $10 cheaper on their website than on ebay

was it this one SBT123?

Yep, they were the one's, the fronts don't stay held together and the bolt part on the catches is short and barely goes across. They were also flimsy. I've got 2 of those in the 36" and hate them, the Whippets are the only one's that use those.

was it this one SBT123?

Yep, they were the one's, the fronts don't stay held together and the bolt part on the catches is short and barely goes across. They were also flimsy. I've got 2 of those in the 36" and hate them, the Whippets are the only one's that use those.

thanks for the info

look's like I might go with the Vebo website than :)

was it this one SBT123?

We had the same problem here. One of the 36" ones we bought has started to break and fall apart. However we also bought a 24" one from the same company and it is of much higher quality.

We recently bought a new 36" crate throuh deals direct and it is much sturdier.

I've got two Lifestages for the house, because they are very smart. Yep, I have a second one already there for my new pup in about 6 months time - can you tell I'm excited.

But for the car I have two marginally smaller, but much cheaper ones and they fit side by side in the back of the car. Bought the cheapest one from Pupkus and was very pleased with the price. Its about a 36 inch, maybe just under, and cost around the $75 mark from memory.

ps. Pupkus is an online store, easy to find on the net.

Edited by SmoothieGirl