Help Needed - Names For A Sheltie Litter

My recent Sheltie litter is now nearly seven weeks old and I am struggling to come up with names for them ( pet names and registered names).

We have 3 girls and 1 boy in the litter. Only 1 girl has received a pet name 'Pixie' because she is little and a bit special. I am tossing up whether to call a really outgoing girl Miley as the name seems to suit her.

All pups are sable and white.

Mum is XXXXXXXX I Got The Faith ( this is her last litter)

Sire is XXXXXXXXX Hear Em Whisper

My prefix is Cheralay.

I am trying to decide whether to go with a theme ( as to which I have no idea), whether to go with D names as this is my fourth litter or to pick C or Sh names to go with the prefix.

Anyone got any suggestions??

TB

My recent Sheltie litter is now nearly seven weeks old and I am struggling to come up with names for them ( pet names and registered names).

We have 3 girls and 1 boy in the litter. Only 1 girl has received a pet name 'Pixie' because she is little and a bit special. I am tossing up whether to call a really outgoing girl Miley as the name seems to suit her.

All pups are sable and white.

Mum is XXXXXXXX I Got The Faith ( this is her last litter)

Sire is XXXXXXXXX Hear Em Whisper

My prefix is Cheralay.

I am trying to decide whether to go with a theme ( as to which I have no idea), whether to go with D names as this is my fourth litter or to pick C or Sh names to go with the prefix.

Anyone got any suggestions??

TB

Whisper and Faith? Gotta be a George Michael theme :cry:

OOOoooo I like Earthdog's suggestions but you missed one..... Faith be Whisper....or is that Faith be with Her. :laugh: I like the Faith and Whisper theme.

Probably missed a few. Do you see what time I posted that? LOL

Thanks for the suggestions

The only one with a pet name so far is little Pixie and she will be going to live with a friend of mine. I will be keeping a girl here so need a name for her and if I cannot decide will run a second girl on for 4 months so will need at least 2 more Pet names.

Will try to get some updated pictures on the weekend when we put them out on the grass for a run.

TB

The first photo is of Miley ( she is the girl that will most likely be staying with us)

post-4405-1273377594_thumb.jpg

The next photo is of the girl that will most likely go to Canberra but not until she is 3 to 4 months old - I have asked the people to give me a pet name.

post-4405-1273377708_thumb.jpg

Will add the other photos in a minute