Shar Pei Rescue Inc

helen

I went to Shar Pei Rescue Inc and met their beautiful dogs and took photos for them. There are some lovely dogs looking for homes for anyone who is interested, this is their website - http://www.sharpeirescue.com.au

First up is Merlin, a stunning Shar Pei boy, you can see more information about him here http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/72232 and from his page - Ahhhhh, this would be Heaven. My manners are pretty good, obviously I am house trained and I walk pretty well on the lead. And as all good dogs should, I will sit for my meals.

IMG_7587merlin.jpg

IMG_7617merlin.jpg

Edited by helen

OK, a Staffordshire Bull Terrier they have rescued called Rosie. Rosie is a real sweetie and I wanted to take her home, she is great around the house but I took out the squeeky toy and she was ready for a game and a bit of fun, you can see more about her here http://www.petrescue.com.au/view/71928 - she reminds me of a puppyhood friend of my girl Bella and Bella would have loved to meet her

IMG_7358.jpg

IMG_7366.jpg

IMG_7348s6x8.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

And last but not least is George, a beautiful and affectionate boy who has just come in and is still in quarantine so not available for adoption yet, another cuddly boy

IMG_7753george.jpg

IMG_7739.jpg

IMG_7759george.jpg

Thanks.

And I can say for sure that if I was one dog less that Rosie would have come home with me, I really can't understand why she has had 2 homes already, she is so lovely - the Shar Peis are great too, just that Rosie sucked me in big time

Fantastic news Charlieandoops :hug::cry: His owners are going to be very happy with their new boy

Iltby - Rosie is a real beauty - a kind word to her and she is your friend forever

We have good news and bad news......

Bad news is we really really miss her already......

Good news is that Miss Rosie left us tooday for her PERFECT forever home YAY for Rosie!!

Her new family lost their 13 yr old female Brindle SBT the end of 2009. Rosie was chatting away and giving them kisses from the moment they walked in the door. They in turn were almost crying!!! She jumped in the car to drive off like she had done this forever.

Rosie will be going to work with her new Daddy but her new Mum insisted Rosie be put into her name.

We LOVE happy endings!!

ETA.....Helen, they found Rosie from your pic (which was in the Herald Sun on Sunday).....and LOVE all the pics you took of her, and so do we!

Edited by charlieandoops