Home Needed Asap

HollyE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad, they have another Malamute and have a yard with large kennel, the dog catcher assessed the yard and people to make sure they where suited, so all in all it's a happy ending for Shadow/Bear :)

I'm glad, they have another Malamute and have a yard with large kennel, the dog catcher assessed the yard and people to make sure they where suited, so all in all it's a happy ending for Shadow/Bear :)

Gets better & better. :rofl: It's great he's gone to people experienced with Malamutes.

Thanks for letting us know it's likely a very happy ending for Bear/Shadow.

Sounds great that he was probably rehomed via the pound rather than through the money grubbing people who would rather have a dog destroyed than risk not getting money from his sale..

Now, if only he could have been desexed first..

Edited by tianakaesha

• 1 month later...

Little bit of an update.

Shadow is doing well and has another malamute to keep him company although they are desperate because she isn't de-sexed and guess what? They wont be de-sexing him either because they want to breed them together.

both unregistered..

Is it just me, or is anyone else not happy with what has happened with this dog? I am finding it hard to understand that they will now be bringing more dogs into the world because stupid people think it's a "good idea" not to desex and subsequently breed from them.

I am guessing they are not Registered breeders?

Very sad :cool:

EM

I just checked the Mt Gambier Council website, currently they have no impounded dogs :)

The SEAW also has no dogs available for adoption at the moment but they do charge $150 for their dogs, this is to cover the cost for the de-sexing, I wonder where this guy is?

ETA- Sorry I must have misunderstood this thread, I thought he was at SEAW, they dont release dogs without de-sexing them, I am a bit confused :o

Edited by Robbi