Mdba Pacers Non Believer Converted!

I am sad to say that I did not believe in the power of MDBA PACERS! I will always say when I am wrong and have NO PROBLEM with it ever.

I was worng and a NON believer in their power!

I spoke to Julie aka Steve at MDBA PACERS today re a Dog News Article for Jed, today WOW

This woman and the PACERS team are as everyone knows doing an exceptional job and I just wanted to say

THANK YOU and I am a firm believer in this wonderful organisation and the angels that volunteer their time, blood, sweat and tears.

Julie could hardly speak ( probably been drumming up support none stop and lost her voice) but she was so vibrant and full of enthusiasm for a

fellow Dog Lover.

What a great ambassador for PACERS and the MDBA.

Just wanted to give a big thank you, as sometimes we forget the behind the scenes goings on.

SWAYDE and many others too deserve a great big pat on the back, its so nice to see.

J

Julie is one in a gazzillion and I think the organisation with it's dedicated volunteers and true animal lovers, really has the potential to take off and make a huge impact on animal welfare and the welfare of animal owners in this country.

She was so passionate it was really nice to hear!

Wazzat, the support from Julie and the MDBA through the Vic Bushfires was unconditional.

The constant phonecalls to Julie: "what do you need"? "Right we are on to it". They were on to it, and served our community's animal needs along with others from the MDBA. Julie had a member deliver a load to here and her car blew up on the way home, she didn't even tell Julie when she spoke with her, I only found out as I rang her mobile by mistake the day after.

Then PACERS was set up to streamline this amazing lady's contribution to assisting those in times of need. You need to have faith in your leader, and that we have. Having a strong leader and a strong team of hardworking individuals, any situation can be dealt with, and managed properly.

This current crisis is one of many that PACERS have assisted with, it wouldn't be a good look to list the ongoing cases of the many people affected by emergency type situations. I know Julie has dealt with situations with money out of her own pocket at times as there was no money in reserve (sorry for spilling). Its so important to have ongoing fundraising to keep the crisis account full so more people can utilise this fantastic not for profit organisation.

It was only last week Julie took the time to give me some much needed advice on a situation yet again, and I know she is the supplier of wisdom to many.

Thanks Julie and Leslie for everything, also to the team of people including the dogzonline community who have taken a little bit of weight off the disaster. Your quite the supportive person yourself Wazzat :cry: , the perfect candidate eh :rofl:

I am Proud to be MDBA...I am proud and ecstatic to be where I am now as a result of the studies. I do find it difficult to understand why people hide behind pseudonyms. Any mistake I make I am willing to accept and learn from..

And I am willing to learn from others.

I too am a big fan of the MDBA Pacers and am also a member. Julie's enthusiasm is undying. I know at times it can seem a tough battle to be constantly asking for assistance to help get things up and off the ground, but Julie's enthusiasm never waives.

I have also spokmen to her on the phone on several occasions, and it is obvious to see her passion for the Pacers and belief in getting it to where she sees it being.

In disasters such as the Vic fires and Jed's battle it is easy for us to see how supportive the Pacers are. In less publicised situations and on going they are also working hard assisting people and their animals in crisis times. We just don't always hear about it.

A magnificent job you guys are doing.

I hope more consider becoming a member of MDBA Pacers.

I have been truly blown away by the amazing support that the Pacers offer. I don't think we can underestimate just how valuable Jed's family will be finding that right now too, most importantly.

Can anyone tell me what the requirements are to join the Pacers? I have made a donation, but would like to do more to help out in these sorts of situations in the future.

I have been truly blown away by the amazing support that the Pacers offer. I don't think we can underestimate just how valuable Jed's family will be finding that right now too, most importantly.

Can anyone tell me what the requirements are to join the Pacers? I have made a donation, but would like to do more to help out in these sorts of situations in the future.

i have always been an MDBA member, well worth it, just the Pacers I couldnt see what they did NOW I understand.

If you go to the MDBA website I am sure there is a link to info and joining pacers on there

:welcome:

I have NEVER been an unbeliever<but this tragedy has inspired me to join (if they will have me )the indiscribably incredibley amazing team of MDBA members .

Julie is an inspiration & her co workers/ followers /co helpers deserve a bloody medal !!!!!

Wow ! Thank you but I don't do any of this on my own!

Sometimes the going gets tough but truly believing that what you set out to do is something that will make a difference to the lives of people who own animals and their pets

is a pretty powerful driving force. None of it would be possible without Lesley - Goldchow who is my rock. I thank you for the kind words today especially they mean a lot.

Wazzat Xolo I havent heard back yet from Dog News

Wow ! Thank you but I don't do any of this on my own!

Sometimes the going gets tough but truly believing that what you set out to do is something that will make a difference to the lives of people who own animals and their pets

is a pretty powerful driving force. None of it would be possible without Lesley - Goldchow who is my rock. I thank you for the kind words today especially they mean a lot.

Wazzat Xolo I havent heard back yet from Dog News

Steve

I have just re emailed them and given your details again, I gave Lauren a message on FB as well, she said yesterday she would be in contact. There has been noone at the office I have just had to leave messages.

:welcome:

good on you :welcome:

Jed will be so happy when she finds out how she has had such an impact by showing what the PACERS can do and the joining of the "masses" by this very unfortunate tradgedy, its like the followers! What a wonderful inspiration Jed is to all people and will continue to be.

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

I have just put my application in to become a member also

Having been inspired by recent threads and also the response to Jed's predicament, thought it was about time I joined. My partner and I were talking the other night about this organisation and how worthy it is

:welcome: Awesome work by all at MDBA Pacers, you have my respect and admiration for the hard work you do :laugh: