Gr 5, 479-609

Gr 6, 610-704

Gr 7, 705-798

a good entry, we wish every body the best of luck :mad

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there but not entered, silly to drive 2 hrs and not be entered i know but im just meeting up with Lady of the Ghans and Spikes puppy.....taking a break from showing but will take some of the fur kids for a drive and a look see, im told a pup from one of my bitches is entered and he has been doing very well at shows so it will be nice to see him as his Mum was killed when he was 3 wks old.

I'll be there, dragging OH along with Fletcher and taking Kelza's Sonnet along for the show too.

Is this the same place the Geelong Royal show is? How come Group 6 is off on their own?

I remember there being a sort of undercover area (if it's the same as the geelong royal) - but from my little diagram, it looks like this area will be useless for me in Group 6, right? (I don't have a gazebo :mad )

Good luck with Lola's first show, Littlehoot! :)

Edited by Bindii

Well it still hadn't arrived so I called and Lola is number 161.

Is anyone able to scan me the map as I am not sure where to go being my first show.

Its at the Geelong Show grounds. Off the Princess Highway at Ford/whatever dealership and continue down until the road does a bit of a bend and you are there. :laugh:

I will put better details later if someone else does not.

Well it still hadn't arrived so I called and Lola is number 161.

Is anyone able to scan me the map as I am not sure where to go being my first show.

Its at the Geelong Show grounds. Off the Princess Highway at Ford/whatever dealership and continue down until the road does a bit of a bend and you are there. :laugh:

I will put better details later if someone else does not.

Are you sure you mean the ford dealer?

Just past Kardinia park i think is where you mean, turn left at the corner where Red rooster and opposite is a hyundai dealer, follow that road, PAST the ford dealer, then past a Toyota dealer, keep going just past vicroads over the train tracks round the bend and you are there.

Although I think littlehoot meant a map of the grounds though? Not 100% sure though,

im not going :thumbsup:

Edited by *Heidi*