Dog Name Tags

RubyStar

Does anyone have any links online to some interesting looking dog name tags? Ones a bit out of the ordinary, but still nice looking! I'm not interested in the standard ones you get online where you can choose a font and the machine prints it up, nor am I interested in the ones that are a disc with a paw print on them, I'm looking for something different :heart: I came across a link a while ago but can't find it anymore ;) They were kind of made out of a plastic like coating.

Hope some of you can help me out with some ideas! :) Thanks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any links online to some interesting looking dog name tags? Ones a bit out of the ordinary, but still nice looking! I'm not interested in the standard ones you get online where you can choose a font and the machine prints it up, nor am I interested in the ones that are a disc with a paw print on them, I'm looking for something different :heart: I came across a link a while ago but can't find it anymore ;) They were kind of made out of a plastic like coating.

Hope some of you can help me out with some ideas! :) Thanks!

Rogz have an ID tag that you can print or write on then the two sides grip together to form a waterproof tag, some really nice designs.

We were hoping for ones with more room because most places just seem to have the pet's name and one phone number. We were hoping for the pet's name, two phone numbers plus Elbie's registration number so that we don't have to put the crappy plastic yellow registration loop on his collar. It's compulsory for him to display his registration number but we find the yellow loop awfully clumsy ...

We were hoping for ones with more room because most places just seem to have the pet's name and one phone number. We were hoping for the pet's name, two phone numbers plus Elbie's registration number so that we don't have to put the crappy plastic yellow registration loop on his collar. It's compulsory for him to display his registration number but we find the yellow loop awfully clumsy ...

The round tag on this one here gives you lots of space, but not exactly fancy looking.

The round tag on this one here gives you lots of space, but not exactly fancy looking

quickbrownfox: That was actually perfect! We didn't need fancy, just needed more space for all of our info! We've just ordered Elbie's tag and it has his name, and rego number on the front and on the back - our phone numbers, address and email address :thumbsup: Thank so much for the link.

quickbrownfox: That was actually perfect! We didn't need fancy, just needed more space for all of our info! We've just ordered Elbie's tag and it has his name, and rego number on the front and on the back - our phone numbers, address and email address :thumbsup: Thank so much for the link.

No problem :thumbsup: I found it using one of Sue & Cindy's links. The site has some nice tags.

These would be great for agility too. You are not allowed to have tags or anything dangling from the collar for agility for safety reasons but lots of people don't want to run their dogs naked either.

My favourite tags are these collar tags - they don't dangle and annoy the dogs - they don't fall off and you can get quote a bit of text on these if you so desire. They look really smart on a collar too!

Thanks for the links everyone! I will dig through them all now. I did take a look at one of the first links posted and saw some really nice ones, but :grouphug: at the price! $60 for a name tag, I don't think so :grouphug::vomit:

The Boomerang tags are a good idea :)

I have the boomerang tags. I love them. They dot get in the way and you can fit heaps of info on them. I have 3 phone numbers and my dogs name and our surname on ours. They dont come off unless the collar does.