Introducing My Cute Mutt

Moselle

Friends of mine that live near town in a suburbia situation own a maltese, they are breeders of ped. dogs with papers; well, to get to the point one dog managed to dig its way under the fence and the inevitable took place. The culprit was nowhere to be seen so to this day they don't know who was responsible in fathering 6 puppies to their beloved maltese. They became aware that the maltese was expecting well into the pregnancy and soon enough whelped 9 beautiful puppies of unknown ancestry. Being a sucker for blue eyes I just had to have one and now she is a very much loved member of our family.

Can anyone of you hazard a guess? what breed could the romeo responsible for such a pup be? She is now 6 months of age and we spayed her one month ago when she turned 5 months.

Added more.

post-34961-1275631113_thumb.jpg

Edited by Moselle

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgot to add that my friend's maltese had to undergo emergency c-section and that was followed by desexing which was very disappointing as they were really wanting to breed exceptional maltese with all that goes with resonsible breeding.

Thank you nickojoy and Kiesha. Although she was the result of an incident she sure is cute; gotta love those blue eyes.

When I went to the park about 3 months ago quite a few people stopped me wanting to know what "breed" she was, wasn't much help there I'm afraid, just went on to explain that the mystery remains unsolved. A lady, known to be quite wealthy, took one look at Satin and wanted to take her home on the spot! Went on to offer me $3000. Well, suffice to say that Satin is still a part of my family. I was also encouraged by quite a few people that I should breed her as she would be sure to produce 'stunning' puppies just like herself :smashpc: I went on to explain that the shelters are already overflowing with unwanted dogs destined to die an unwarranted death and that I wasn't going to add to the statistics!

awww..

cavalier x very very cute?

I ADORE THE CAVIES. But the dam being a maltese, if she were bred to a cavalier that would not produce pups with

blue eyes. :smashpc: She does look kinda like a "maltalier" if not for the blue eyes. Or should I say a cavalier x :laugh:

Looks like a maltese x teddy bear to me. Adorable!

Maltese x teddy bear, :smashpc: Yes, she certainly is a teddy bear in every which way :(

She is cheeky with a SOH; now which dogs are known to have a SOH? mmmm boxers perhaps? :laugh:

very cute. No idea for a guess even!

I do groom a pure breed maltese that has 1 brown eye & one blue eye.

very cute. No idea for a guess even!

I do groom a pure breed maltese that has 1 brown eye & one blue eye.

That is a major surprise. Never thought purebred maltese came with one blue eye; didnt even think they carried the genetics for that to occur. :smashpc:

Her dad could very well have been a cross breed himself! Just love her for what she is. One adorable bundle of fluff :smashpc:

Oh I do love her for what she is, she has a beautiful temperament.

Is that a boxer I see on your avatar? AAAAAHHHH I had a boxer once and will have to have another in the very near

future. They are the best!

Oh I do love her for what she is, she has a beautiful temperament.

Is that a boxer I see on your avatar? AAAAAHHHH I had a boxer once and will have to have another in the very near

future. They are the best!

Yep that is Bomber the boxer in my avatar. He is quite a tad bigger than that now though, and i totally agree that they are the best. But i would say that wouldn't i! :smashpc:

Satin really is very adorable. I bet she gets lots of interest when you are out and about with her. :laugh: