Cosy Cave

Daisy

The ones that are like a mattressy thing with a cover over them that has something in the opening to keep it open a bit... not explaining myself very well, but if anyone knows what I am talking about, where do you get them?

Edited by Daisy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the pet stalls at Hall Markets had them last weekend - you'd have to wait 4 weeks to get one though!

ETA - it was Todds Tasty Treats, and they have them up on their website Todds - maybe you can make one of their other markets?

Edited by CleoJ

thanks guys... the Klam that bryan_mannix put up a link foris the style I was thinking of, but they are way more than I could afford. Anyone know of other suppliers that make something similar?

Cleoj, had a look at Todds, you can order online, but they only have a small photo, would like to see them first. Do you know what other markets they go to? ETA just found a list of markets on their website :thumbsup:

Edited by Daisy

I have the original cosy cave from the US. It has a stiffening hoop which is supposed to keep the lid up so they can get in but it wasn't really successful so I took it out, now it's just like a bean bag with a cover but I have to lift it so they can get in. My dogs actually prefer the cardboard boxes I've often mentioned to the cosy cave.

I believe for a while there you could get cosy caves from save a dog scheme. Not sure if they are still selling them.

Make one. For less than $30 at Spotlight, you'll have everything you need to do it. :D

But my sewing machine is buried under a pile of 'stuff' that I would have to sort out to get to it and that would take way too much time and effort :thumbsup:

How about adding a cosy cave to the warleywear range? ;)

The ones that are like a mattressy thing with a cover over them that has something in the opening to keep it open a bit... not explaining myself very well, but if anyone knows what I am talking about, where do you get them?

This?

Wow that looks brilliant! Oscar has both a snuggle sack and one of the snoozer snuggle beds. He would love that one - if only I could justify $200 for another bed for him.

SBT if you can make one cheaper you would be my hero :thumbsup:

I've got a pattern for the round cushions and I'll try a couple of ways and see what works best.

Best head off to SL , so I can get started on a prototype

ETA: which design do you want me to try Daisy ? they are all different from the links posted and bloody expensive

Edited by SBT123

The Pooch Pouch from Todds is a huge hit here :D They would be dead easy to make yourself if you had a little sewing ability, which I have none of :shhh:

4570871706_3c73e201c2.jpg

My dogs would LOVE something like this, and it might stop them burrowing under my doona ;) :swear: